If you're looking for one of the top 10 best Italian restaurants in Cleveland, Ohio, the list is here. Cleveland is home to many fine restaurants, but their Italian ones are restaurants you won't want to miss.
- Anthony's Ristorante and Wine Bar. This Cleveland restaurant is among the top ten for best Italian food. Their food is amazing and they offer an incredible wine list. They are located at: 12018 Mayfield Road, Columbus, OH
- Bordario's Authentic Italian Cuisine. They serve soups, salads, pasta, and burgers. They can be found at: 7700 Carnegie Ave, Columbus, OH
- Gusto! Ristorante Italiano. If you're looking for an authentic taste of Italy, Gusto's is your place. They are located at: 12022 Mayfield Rd., Columbus, OH
- Michaelangelo's. Serving exquisite Italian cuisine, this restaurant is among the best in Italian food in all of Cleveland. They can be found at: 2198 Murray Hill Road, Columbus, OH
- Ponte Vecchio. With knowledgeable servers, Ponte Vecchio offers a terrific Italian dining experience. They can be found at: 2100 Superior Viaduct, Columbus, OH
- Bar Cento. They offer great food, an amazing atmosphere, and superb service all at a reasonable price. They are located at: 1948 W. 25th St, Columbus, OH
- Acappella. Located right next to the Playhouse Square Theaters, they offer amazing food at reasonable prices. They can be found at: 1621 Euclid Ave, Columbus, OH
- La Dolce Vita. If you're looking for authentic Italian food with great service, this top ten restaurant may be right for you. They are located at: 12112 Mayfield Road,Columbus, OH
- Johnny's Bar. Johnny's serves great Italian food in a romantic setting. Outdoor dining is available. They can be found at: 3164 Fulton Rd., Columbus, OH
- Trattoria Roman Gardens. They offer a great menu selection, exceptional service, and tasty Italian food. They are located at: 12207 Mayfield Road, Columbus, OH
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …