- 10 Best Italian Restaurants: Omaha
- 10 Best Italian Restaurants: Fort Worth
- 10 Best Italian Restaurants: Chicago
- 10 Most Expensive Restaurants in Los Angeles
- 5 Best Japanese Restaurants: Virginia Beach
- Eat Free On Your Birthday Special Restaurants In Seacoast, NH
- 5 Best French Restaurants: New Jersey
10 Best Italian Restaurants: Dallas
You have to try the 10 best Italian restaurants in Dallas. It's not easy finding good Italian food. You won't find too much sauce and no flavor at these Italian restaurants. The next time you take a trip to the Lone Star State, stop by a few of these places:
- Alfonso's. Find a full liquor bar and delicious Italian food at this restaurant. They kept this venue in the family and still serve great pizza and all your favorite Italian food. Alfonso's: 718 North Buckner Blvd., Dallas, TX 75218, (214) 327-7777.
- Pietro’s Italian. Enjoy dishes like calamari and chicken Marsala when you dine here. The restaurant’s been around for about 40 years and has very loyal patrons. That’s a good sign that the food is great! Pietro’s Italian: 5722 Richmond Ave., Dallas, TX 75206, (214) 824-6960.
- Adelmo’s. A nice romantic spot for dining on real authentic entrees and drinking reasonably-priced wine. The service seems very good and professional when it comes to customers. Adelmo’s: 4537 Cole Ave., Dallas, TX 75205, (214) 559-0325.
- Amore. The name says it all. You’ll find this best Italian eatery romantic and intimate. The menu prices aren’t too bad either. Amore: 6931 Snider Plaza, Dallas, TX 75205, (214) 739-0502.
- Arcodoro & Pomodoro. Dishes such as broiled lobster and hearty pastas make up the delicious menu at this Italian restaurant. Don’t expect cheap prices when you dine here. You’ll find the service and meals exceptional. Arcodoro & Pomodoro: 100 Crescent Court, Suite 140, Dallas, TX 75201, (214) 871-1924.
- Daniele Osteria. You won’t just find Italian here. The menu consists of Sicilian dishes cooked by a very good chef. This expensive and intimate restaurant is hard to find. It’s located in the Chase building on Oak Lawn Avenue. If you do find it, you won’t be disappointed. Daniele Osteria: 3300 Oak Lawn Ave., Dallas, TX 75219, (214) 443-9420.
- Patrizio. If you like large portions of good, hearty Italian entrees, come here. It’s a good place for families and couples. The atmosphere is great, especially on the outdoor patio. Patrizio: 25 Highland Park Village, Dallas, TX 75205, (214) 522-7878.
- Taverna Pizzeria and Risotteria. A fabulous ambiance of good service and an excellent menu. You’ll enjoy the specialty pizzas and drink lounge. Taverna Pizzeria and Risotteria: 3210 Armstrong Ave., Dallas, TX 75205, (214) 520-9933.
- Nonna. Everything is made either from scratch or by hand. One of our best Italian restaurants that really cares about service and keeping everything authentic. Nonna: 4115 Lomo Alto Drive, Dallas, TX 75219, (214) 521-1800.
- Campisi’s. You’ll find a terrific selection of entrees at Campisi’s. It’s a reasonably-priced, casual experience for couples and families. The atmosphere is fun and energetic. Campisi’s: 7632 Campbell Road, Dallas, TX 75248, (972) 931-2267.
Posted on: Apr. 09, 2010