Detroit, Michigan is full of wonderful restaurants, but if you're looking for one of the 10 best Italian restaurants in Detroit, the following will give you a great taste of Italy.
- Roma Cafe The Roma Cafe offers great Italian food and have a great selection of wine. This restaurant is located at: 3401 Riopelle St., or call: (313) 831-5940.
- Mario's Restaurant This quiet, casual-dressy restaurant is among the best Italian restaurants in Detroit. The food is great and the atmosphere is very nice. They can be found at: 4222 2nd Ave., or call: (313) 832-1616.
- La Dolce Vita If you're looking for an elegant, romantic Italian eatery, this may be the place for you. They offer a Sunday brunch each week. They are located at: 17546 Woodward Ave., or call: (313) 865-0331.
- Giovanni's Ristorante This eatery is a local favorite for many people and definitely one of the best Italian restaurants in Detroit. They are known for their homemade pastas and seafood dishes. They are located at: 330 S. Oakwood Blvd., or call: (313) 841-0122.
- Vince's Italian Restaurant & Pizzeria This pizza joint is Detroit's favorite for excellent pizza. They can be found at: 1341 Springwells St., or call: (313) 842-4857.
- Da Edoardo Foxtown Grille This one of the best Italian restaurants serves excellent pastas and steaks. They also have live music on Saturday nights. They are located at: 2203 Woodward Ave., or call: (313) 471-3500.
- Cuisine If you're looking for great Italian food located in a trendy nice environment, Cuisine may be right for you. They can be found at: 670 Lothrop Rd., or call: (313) 872-5110.
- Angelina's Italian Bistr. Traditional food is served at this fine example of one of the best Italian restaurants in Dtroit, and it overlooks the Grand Circus Park. They also offer a delicious antipasti bar. They can be found at: 20 Witherell St., or call: (313) 962-1355.
- Pizzapapalis This Italian restaurant serves Chicago-style pizza and other Italian cuisine. They are located at: 553 Monroe St., or call: (313) 961-8020.
- Maverick's Food & Spirits This casual, yet romantic eatery is located in Detroit's entertainment district. A great example of one of the best Italian restaurants in Detroit, they serve excellent cuisine and have great service. They can be found at: 630 Woodward Ave., or call: (313) 962-1200.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.