Detroit, Michigan is full of wonderful restaurants, but if you're looking for one of the 10 best Italian restaurants in Detroit, the following will give you a great taste of Italy.
- Roma Cafe The Roma Cafe offers great Italian food and have a great selection of wine. This restaurant is located at: 3401 Riopelle St., or call: (313) 831-5940.
- Mario's Restaurant This quiet, casual-dressy restaurant is among the best Italian restaurants in Detroit. The food is great and the atmosphere is very nice. They can be found at: 4222 2nd Ave., or call: (313) 832-1616.
- La Dolce Vita If you're looking for an elegant, romantic Italian eatery, this may be the place for you. They offer a Sunday brunch each week. They are located at: 17546 Woodward Ave., or call: (313) 865-0331.
- Giovanni's Ristorante This eatery is a local favorite for many people and definitely one of the best Italian restaurants in Detroit. They are known for their homemade pastas and seafood dishes. They are located at: 330 S. Oakwood Blvd., or call: (313) 841-0122.
- Vince's Italian Restaurant & Pizzeria This pizza joint is Detroit's favorite for excellent pizza. They can be found at: 1341 Springwells St., or call: (313) 842-4857.
- Da Edoardo Foxtown Grille This one of the best Italian restaurants serves excellent pastas and steaks. They also have live music on Saturday nights. They are located at: 2203 Woodward Ave., or call: (313) 471-3500.
- Cuisine If you're looking for great Italian food located in a trendy nice environment, Cuisine may be right for you. They can be found at: 670 Lothrop Rd., or call: (313) 872-5110.
- Angelina's Italian Bistr. Traditional food is served at this fine example of one of the best Italian restaurants in Dtroit, and it overlooks the Grand Circus Park. They also offer a delicious antipasti bar. They can be found at: 20 Witherell St., or call: (313) 962-1355.
- Pizzapapalis This Italian restaurant serves Chicago-style pizza and other Italian cuisine. They are located at: 553 Monroe St., or call: (313) 961-8020.
- Maverick's Food & Spirits This casual, yet romantic eatery is located in Detroit's entertainment district. A great example of one of the best Italian restaurants in Detroit, they serve excellent cuisine and have great service. They can be found at: 630 Woodward Ave., or call: (313) 962-1200.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Real-Life Heroes Who Inspired Indiana Jones
Legend has it, these guys are the real MVPs.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …