These 10 best Italian restaurants in Forth Worth, Texas, will delight your appetite whether you are a local resident or from out of town.
- Ruffino’s. This Italian restaurant will give the impression that entrance to the heart of Italy has just happened. The atmosphere consists of candlelit table settings, wall murals and, of course, the aromas to make the mouth water. Ruffino's: 2455 Forest Park Blvd., Fort Worth, TX 76110.
- Piola. This Italian restaurant has been given excellent reviews on its Italian cuisine. It has optional outdoor seating and an affordable price range. Piola: 3700 Mattison Ave., Fort Worth, TX 76107.
- Sardines Ristorante Italiano. This place is known as a Fort Worth institution and was voted best atmosphere in 2009, best romantic Italian restaurant in 2008 and best late night dining in 2007. It’s family-owned and serves authentic southern Italian dishes. It makes the list of the 10 best Italian restaurants in Fort Worth. Sardines Ristorante Italiano: 509 University Drive, Fort Worth, TX 76107.
- Taverna. Taverna is a neighborhood oriented Italian restaurant but offers an intimate environment. Taverna has a Saturday and Sunday brunch menu in addition to the lunch and dinner menu. Catering is also available. It is among the top 10 best Italian restaurants in Fort Worth. Taverna: 450 Throckmorton St., Fort Worth, TX 76102.
- La Piazza. La Piazza is the perfect place if elegant and upscale is more your style. Be sure to dress for the occasion. Be ready to enjoy fine Italian dining featuring classical Italian cooking in an elegant, but somewhat cozy, atmosphere. La Piazza even has a private dining room. La Piazza: 1600 S. University Drive, Fort Worth, TX
- Aventino's. Aventino's in Fort Worth is another classic Italian restaurant waiting for your discovery. Aventino’s has a casual, modern setting, a full bar and food at the bar. The atmosphere, along with the delicious diversity of Italian food, will remind you of being in central Italy. Aventino's: 3206 Winthrop Ave., Fort Worth, TX
- The Italian Inn. The Italian Inn is known as the “original home of the Singing Waiters,” and is also known for its warm Italian hospitality and authentic Italian dishes. It’s the ideal restaurant for a dinner date. The Italian Inn has private dining booths available, but only on a first come, first serve basis. The Italian Inn: 6323 Camp Bowie Blvd., Fort Worth, TX 76116.
- Romano’s Macaroni Grill. Romano’s Macaroni Grill's philosophy is fresh, simple and authentic. The executive chef, Antonio Iocchi, graduated from culinary school in Rome when he was seventeen years old and worked many years in the Italian Mediterranean as a professional chef. Choose Romano’s Macaroni Grill to experience the authentic flavors of fresh vegetables, a great seafood selection, and a variety of meats cooked with spicy Italian herbs. Romano’s Macaroni Gril: 1505 S. University Drive, Fort Worth, TX 76107.
- Ferre Ristorante. Ferre Ristorante is reminiscent of the SoHo area of New York. It features stone-fired pizza and the open grill is centrally located in the restaurant. A bar and a lounge has an extensive wine list and a diversity of cocktails to quench the thirst. Friday is date night, but you have to let them know about that when calling to make a reservation. You and your date will receive two complimentary glasses of champagne and dessert. Ferre Ristorante: 215 East 4th St., Fort Worth, TX 76102.
- Carino’s Italian Grill. Classic Italian food is on the menu, as are their signature dishes. The atmosphere is warm and friendly for family dining, special occasions, business or to bring a dinner date. Carino’s even offers a kids' menu. The wait staff are very friendly and service is fast and efficient. Carino’s Italian Grill: 5900 South Hulen St., Fort Worth, TX 76132.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.