10 Best Italian Restaurants: Hawaii
Here are the 10 best Italian restaurants in Hawaii. Hawaii, being a world-class and highly popular tourist destination, is home to a thriving international community.
- Casanova Italian Restaurant and Deli: The Casanova is a fabulous deli in the morning and all day long but becomes a great family restaurant in the evening. It is well known for maintaining great food, courteous service and a fun atmosphere for its legions of loyal customers. The prices are as reasonable as the taste is great. .Casanova Italian Restaurant and Deli1188 Makawao Avenue, Makawao, HI 96768(808) 572-0220
- Solimene's: Genuine good service, excellent food and in a wholesome atmosphere is what characterizes the experience at Solimene's. This family owned and operated restaurant has Mom picking out the new wines. Brother and Sister doing wait staff chores. The food is always very, very good. Solimene's 65-1158 Mamalahoa Highway, Kamuela, HI 96743 (808) 887-1313
- Mi's Italian Bistro: Mi's Italian Bistro seems to have it all: Great food, great service, great ambiance, great prices. It's a nice traditional Italian restaurant with a truly friendly family atmosphere. With one chef directing the cooks in a mini kitchen, it is like watching a choreographed performance on a busy night. Mi's Italian Bistro 81-6372 Mamalahoa Hwy # 105, Kealakekua, HI 96750-8185 (808) 323-3880
- Aroma D'Italia Ristorante: Excellent Italian food is the word for this place. Overall, the reasonable prices represent quite good value in view of the professional and excellent service, great wine list and good family atmosphere. The caesar salad is always awesome. As are the antipasti and insalata, and Aroma'S seafood linguine. Aroma D'Italia Ristorante 1881 South Kihei Road, Kihei, HI 96753-7924 (808) 879-0133
- Basil Tomatoes Italian Grille: Excellent Italian dishes and pizza in a resort casual atmosphere in the neighborhood of Lahaina characterize Basil Tomatoes Italian Grille, serving lunch and dinner. A little pricey, perhaps, but the location and restaurant style perfectly in tune with that. Very near resorts like Westin and Sheraton. Basil Tomatoes Italian Grille 2780 Kekaa Drive, Lahaina, HI 96761-1971 (808) 662-3210?
- Assaggio Ristorante Italiano: The shopping center location and nice decor and great Italian food make for winning factors, in addition to the great wine selection, of this restaurant in the Ala Moana neighborhood. A favorite place for those looking for great seafood complemented by Italian pasta. Assaggio Ristorante Italiano 1450 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu, HI 96814-4604 (808) 942-3446
- Arancino Di Mare: A fine destination for Italian and European cuisine, Arancino Di Mare serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner in a trendy and contemporary setting. It accepts reservations, and the prices are great, the food excellent. The clams, in particular, are cooked carefully, and the garlic wine sauce is fantastic. Arancino Di Mare 2552 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu, HI 96815-3662 (808) 931-6273
- Ferraro's Bar e Ristorante: This Italian restaurant that offers a children's menu. Located at a great shore location area inside a hotel, it has a great view of the ocean. The bar has a very comfortable ambience and offers a fun experience.Ferraro's Bar e Ristorante 3900 Wailea Alanui Drive, Maui, HI 96753 (808) 874-8000
- Cafe Sistina: Cafe Sistina is popular for offering an interesting yet reliable range of Italian food with a great bar and quite reasonable prices in an inviting atmosphere. The wine list is quite good and offers a good complement to the a great dining value. There is a full bar and live bands perform on weekends. Cafe Sistina 1314 South King Street, Honolulu, HI 96814-1956(808) 596-0061
- Sergio's Italian Restaurant: The service at Sergio's is very good and the waiters very friendly and attentive, responding quickly to requests. Located in the Hilton Hawaiian Village resort, validated self-parking is available. Sergio's offers very good Italian cuisine and a nice romantic meal. Sergio's Italian Restaurant 2005 Kalia Road, Honolulu, HI 96815-1917 (808) 951-6900
Posted on: Apr. 30, 2010