The best Italian restaurants in Houston are varied throughout the city, but offer that traditional Italian taste that just cannot be imitated. When you are craving the real thing in Italian dining, these restaurants will suit well for you and your entire family.
- Damian’s Cucina Italiana. This restaurant boasts its Italian heritage with an earthy toned interior laced with ivy to create the ambiance of the Italian atmosphere it creates. The specialties offer the supreme in Italian Seafood dishes listing it as the top of the best Italian restaurants in Houston.
- Frenchie’s Italian. This restaurant is family owned and operated, offering the best in the Mediterranean style. There are various Italian home style meals offering the best in authentic Italian cuisine making it one of the best Italian restaurants in Houston.
- La Griglia. An exhilarating dining experience with various mosaics and vibrant murals throughout the restaurant offering the rustic liveliness of Italy. The food is extraordinary and quite nicely priced for the portion quality, making it another great of the best Italian restaurants of Houston.
- Quattro. This elegant, yet contemporary restaurant offers an excellent antipasto bar, with an assortment of wines and the best seafood in the area. The meals are pleasantly portioned and designed to please.
- Vincent’s. A more upscale dining, this restaurant is one of the best Italian restaurants in Houston due to the luxurious Italian cabin décor that offers authenticity to the entire experience. The meals are delicately formatted for excellence in taste.
- Grimaldi’s. For the best in Italian style pizza created with the traditional brick oven, Grimaldi’s offers the best of the best, making it one of the best Italian restaurants in Houston. The small restaurant is a local favorite with several tourist regulars.
- Da Marco. The best Northern Italian cuisine in the area is offered at Da Marco with great prices and an accommodating décor. The menu is Italian from the flavors to the names and pulls this restaurant to one of the best Italian restaurants of Houston.
- Tony Mandolas’s Gulf Coast Kitchen. Offering supreme dishes in Italian-Cajun inspired tastes, this restaurant is truly one of the best Italian restaurants in Houston. The locals praise this restaurant as one of the best Italian seafood restaurants in the area.
- Mia Bella Trattoria. This restaurant is one of the best Italian restaurants in Houston, as it is family friendly and offers the cozy environment to enjoy for a great price. The food is authentically seasoned with perfect tastes blending quite well.
- Buca Di Beppo. A great authentically Italian restaurant, Buca Di Beppo offers a full range of Italian dishes cooked to perfection. The service is extraordinary and the setting is very homey and inviting making it a great addition to the best Italian restaurants of Houston.
Italian food is hard to find in an authentic fashion as there are many that just can’t make it. The best Italian restaurants in Houston offer the taste of true Italy without the short cuts and unpleasant tastes.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.