10 Best Italian Restaurants: Las Vegas
When visiting the City of Sin, don’t forget to take time out to visit one or more of the 10 best Italian restaurants in Las Vegas.
- Pip’s Cucina and Wine Bar. The famous establishment started by Hugh Heffner back in 1973 is still the best Italian restaurant in Las Vegas today. Pip’s Cucina and Wine Bar: 7300 Aliante Parkway, North Las Vegas, NV 89084.
- Nora’s Wine Bar & Osteria. This is the best Italian restaurant in Las Vegas for wine, hands down. Nora’s Wine Bar & Osteria: 1031 S Rampart Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89145.
- Bambini’s Pizzeria. According to local critics, Bambini’s Pizzeria is one of the best Italian restaurants in Las Vegas, not just for its pizza pies, but for its extensive range of Italian American dishes. Bambini’s Pizzeria: 4090 W. Craig Road, North Las Vegas, NV 89032.
- Red Brick Pizza. Red Brick does it right, baking their pizzas in terra cotta ovens, just like they did in Italy several centuries ago. For this reason, it is one of the best Italian restaurants in Las Vegas for pizza. Red Brick Pizza: 6584 N. Decatur, North Las Vegas, NV 89084.
- Battista’s Hole in the Wall. Conveniently located on the Strip, you can fill up on pasta here before fulfilling all your gambling needs. Battista’s Hole in the Wall: 4041 Audrie St, Las Vegas, NV 89109.
- Grape Street Café. Avoid the tourist hordes and hang out with the locals at this Las Vegas favorite. Grape Street Café: 7501 W Lake Mead Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89128.
- Rocco’s Pizzeria. The best Italian restaurant in Las Vegas for authentic New York style pizza. Rocco’s Pizzeria: 10860 W Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89135.
- Off the Strip. Italian American favorites such as eggplant Parmesan fill the menu of this Vegas fave, popular with tourists and locals alike. Off the Strip: 10670 Southern Highlands Parkway, Suite 102-B, Las Vegas, NV 89141.
- Mezzo Bistro Italiano. Mezzo Bistro Italiano has been the subject of praise by the likes of the Las Vegas Weekly. Mezzo Bistro Italiano: 4275 N Rancho Dr., Las Vegas, NV 89130.
- Lupo. Eating at this Strip favorite is like being transported across the Atlantic to a real Italian piazza. Lupo: 3950 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89119.
Posted on: Mar. 30, 2010