Take a tour of the 10 best Italian restaurants in Los Angeles with this review. Don’t spend another precious moment of your vacation time hunting down good places to dine.
- Palermo Ristorante Italiano. This Italian restaurant offers a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere. The menu consists of delicious Italian entrées with an authentic touch. They also provide a full bar and lounge for your after-dinner drinks. You won’t find the prices too bad. If you like to dine on good food at reasonable prices, try the featured lunch and dinner specials. They come with salad, entrée and dessert. With the affordable prices they have, you can always order dessert without breaking your wallet. Palermo Ristorante Italiano: 1858 North Vermont Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90027, (323) 663-1178.
- Angelini Osteria. Expect to pay big bucks at this Italian restaurant. The menu consists of perfectly seasoned Italian cuisine. Find all the best dishes you’d expect from a great restaurant, including a beer and wine menu. This is a good restaurant for dates. Angelini Osteria: 7313 Beverly Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90036, (323) 297-0070.
- Aroma Restaurant. This Italian restaurant offers an expensive menu of good food. It’s not cheap but you do get to choose from a large menu of specials. The overall atmosphere is more for romantic couples or dates than big groups. Aroma is located in a strip mall plaza, but don’t let that fool or stop you. This small Italian restaurant packs a big punch with good food. Aroma Restaurant: 2903 West Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90026, (323) 644-2833.
- Andre’s Italian Restaurant. After the last Italian restaurant, you probably want a cheaper venue on the list. Andre’s is a lot cheaper and still offers the same great food you’d find at the more expensive venues. It’s definitely not a place to take your date. But to feed a family of hungry kids, yes. Get large portions of everything you want, served cafeteria-style. Andre’s Italian Restaurant: 6332 West 3rd St., Los Angeles, CA 90036, (323) 935-1246.
- Madeo Restaurant. This venue is upscale and elegant. You’ll have to splurge to dine here. The menu prices are rather high, but worth it. This would be a great place to impress your date if you have the money. There’s valet parking and a full bar. Dress to impress when making your reservations. Madeo Restaurant: 8897 Beverly Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90048, (310) 859-0242.
- Osteria Mozza. Make your reservations for after 5:30 in the evening for this fine dining experience. They don’t close until midnight. This gives you plenty of time to dress in your finest dinner clothes for an evening at Osteria Mozza. Prices will probably shock you, but you’ll be fine once you start eating. The food is very elegant and authentically Italian. There is a full bar and valet parking. Osteria Mozza: 6602 Melrose Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90038, (323) 297-0100.
- Bacaro. Take a break from the high-priced Italian restaurants on this list for a cheaper meal. The menu is not bad on the wallet or the palate. Try the wine bar while you’re there. Bacaro: 2308 South Union Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90007, (213) 748-7205.
- Louise’s Trattoria. One of the few places on our list that delivers your order if you’re close by. The prices are very good and affordable for almost all menu items. You won’t find valet parking or fancy décor at Louise’s Trattoria. However, you will find great service and food instead. Louise’s Trattoria: 10645 West Pico Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90064, (310) 475-6084.
- Raffallo's Pizza. This place serves excellent pizza and other Italian food. The menu prices are low to moderate. Raffallo's fills you up and keeps you satisfied. Raffallo's Pizza: 7311 West Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90046, (323) 851-5950.
- Bottega Louie. Our last best Italian restaurant is a bakery and restaurant. Bottega Louie is family friendly and good for anyone looking for a great meal. The ambiance is very good and you’ll find bar service available. Bottega Louie: 700 South Grand Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90017, (866) 418-9162.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.