Miami might best be known as a town for lovers of Cuban food, but those favoring the Italian side of things won’t go hungry with this list of the ten best Italian restaurants in Miami/
- Perricone's Marketplace & Café. New York-style Italian cuisine is the specialty at this stop on Miami’s list of best Italian restaurants. Perricone's Marketplace & Café: 15 SE 10th St., Miami, FL 33131.
- Il Forno Ristorante. Miami’s best Italian restaurant for ravioli. Il Forno Ristorante:9350 NW 25 St., Miami, FL 33172.
- Il Gabbiano’s. The owners of Il Gabbiano’s bring their recipes from their hometown of Abbruzzi, Italy on to your plate. Definitely one of Miami’s best Italian restaurants. Il Gabbiano’s: 335 S Biscayne Blvd., Miami, FL 33131.
- Steve’s Pizza. Maybe not the best Italian restaurant in Miami, but definitely the best slice of pizza you can get, and they serve it up till 4 a.m. Steve’s Pizza: 12101 Biscayne Blvd., North Miami, FL 33181.
- Caffe di Note. Caffe di Note features exotic dishes you just won’t find at your typical Italian joint, such as kangaroo. For this reason, it makes our list of one of the most unusual, and best Italian restaurants in town. Caffe di Note: 9793 SW 72nd St., Miami, FL 33173.
- Big Cheese. This place is popular among University of Miami students for their quality–and budget-friendly–Italian dishes. Big Cheese: 8080 SW 67th Ave., South Miami, FL 33143.
- 17 Restaurant. All dishes on the menu are Kosher at this South Beach Italian restaurant. 17 Restaurant: 1205 17th St., Miami Beach, FL 33139.
- A la Pasta Con Porcel. Filling pasta dishes are the specialty of the house. A la Pasta Con Porcel: 2701 Collins Ave., Miami, FL 33140.
- Ago. This is the type of place where you just might bump into a celebrity on your way to the bathroom. Ago: 1901 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, FL 33139.
- Altamare. In addition to your standard Italian fare, Altamare also offers a selection of Spanish dishes. Altamare: 1233 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach, FL 33139.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.