Curious about the 10 best Italian restaurants in Milwaukee? Looking for a "taste of Italy" in Wisconsin? Milwaukee offers some of the best dining around, but the top 10 best Italian restaurants are all worth checking out.
- Mimma's Cafe. Mimma's has been serving authentic Italian food since 1989. The food is exquisite and as authentic as it could be. Mimma's offers private banquets and luscious desserts. Mimma's Cafe: 1307 E. Brady St., MIlwaukee, WI 53202, (414)271-7337.
- Zarletti Restaurant. Zarletti is one of the most exquisite and beautiful Italian restaurants in all of Milwaukee. It serves traditional Italian food and complementing wines. Zarletti Restaurant: 741 N. Milwaukee St., Milwaukee, WI 53202, (414)225-0000.
- Zaffiro's Pizza & Bar. This Italian restaurant specializes in serving up the most delicious pizza in Milwaukee. It is among the top ten best, also offering a full menu featuring not only pasta, but sandwiches as well. Zaffiro's Pizza & Bar: 1724 N. Farwell Ave., Milwaukee, WI 53202, (414)289-8776.
- Tenuta's Italian Restaurant. This quaint little Italian restaurant makes the top ten list because of its simplicity and its great food. The owners of this eatery came from Italy to the United States in 1961 and brought along their most treasured recipes. Dine inside or out on the patio for great food, service and atmosphere. Tenuta's Italian Restaurant: 2995 S. Clement Ave., Milwaukee, WI 53207, (414)431-1014.
- Bartolotta Ristorante. Two brothers opened the doors of this establishment in 1993. If you're looking for a high-class, elegant setting, Barolotta's makes the top ten. The food is authentic Italian and this restaurant offers great service and an amazing atmosphere. Bartolotta Ristorante: 7616 W. State St., Milwaukee, WI 53213, (414)771-7910.
- Maggiano's Little Italy. This Italian restaurant specializes in Italian-American food. Maggiano's is known for huge portions served with every meal. It offers great service, food and atmosphere, making it one of the top ten best restaurants. Maggiano's Little Italy: 2500 N. Mayfair Road, Milwaukee, WI 53226, (414)978-1000.
- Buca di Beppo. Milwaukee offers one of 83 locations of this restaurant, serving authentic Italian food such as salads, pizza and pasta. Buca di Beppo: 1233 N. Van Buren St., Milwaukee, WI 53202, (414)224-8672.
- Bravo Cucina Italiana. Serving up delicious and reasonably priced food, Bravo is included in the top ten list. It offers catering services and outstanding service and food. Bravo Cucina Italiana: 5689 N. Bayshore Drive, Milwaukee, WI 53217, (414)962-0691.
- Palermo Villa Italian Restaurant. This classic Italian restaurant features some of the most delicious pastas in Milwaukee. It also serves pizza, known for its home-made, hand-tossed pizza crust. Palermo Villa Italian Restaurant: 2315 N. Murray Ave., Milwaukee, WI 53211, (414)278-7460.
- Alioto's. Alioto's has been around for a long time and has a great reputation for incredible Italian-American food. It is a casual restaurant and serves pizza, pasta, steaks and more. Alioto's: 3041 N. Mayfair Road, Milwaukee, WI 53222, (414)476-6900.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
21 Fantastic Facts About Ronda Rousey
This trivia’s like her fights: quick and jarring.
21 Hairstyles Women Love
Female experts reveal the ’dos that drive them wild.