Nashville offers a lot of eclectic choices in dining, but if you are looking for the 10 best Italian Restaurants, here is a list that will satisfy your taste for pasta.
- Valentino's Ristorante This is one of the most romantic restaurants in town, with an attentive staff and excellent food. One of the best Italian restaurants, it is tucked away in the west end of Nashville and is a favorite among couples. 1907 W End Ave. Phone: (615) 327-0148.
- Mama Mia's There is actually a Mamma Mia, and she and her family will make you feel at home. The atmosphere is simple and comfortable, and the food is fresh, homemade, and very authentic. It is also BYOB, so grab a nice bottle of wine and go. 4671 Trousdale Dr. Phone: (615) 331-7207.
- Maggiano's If you are really hungry, you need to check this place out. The portions are enormous. This is one of the best Italian restaurants with a family-friendly vibe. The food is delicious and the staff very attentive, though not overbearing. 3106 W End Ave. Phone: (615) 514-0270.
- The Old Spaghetti Factory This is a chain restaurant that definitely deserves a mention. Its location in the heart of downtown is a great place to stop for dinner if you are running around downtown for the evening. The atmosphere is cozy, and relaxing, making it another of the best Italian restaurants in Nashville. The food is simple pasta dishes made with fresh sauces. 160 2nd Ave North. Phone: (615) 866-2412.
- Amerigo This restaurant makes the top ten list of the best Italian restaurants for being a favorite among locals. The interior decor is more modern than you would expect, but very nice. The menu offers more contemporary dishes, which include fresh fish and options for vegetarians. 1920 West End Ave. Phone: (615) 320-1740.
- Sole Mio If you want a nice view of the city while dining on spectacular Italian cuisine, then this is your place. All homemade in a kicked back atmosphere. 311 3rd Ave South. Phone: (615) 256-4013.
- DaVinci's Gourmet Pizza If it is a good Italian gourmet pizza you have a hankering for, DaVinci's is the place for you. From their Oysters Rockefeller pizza or a build-your-own pizza, you will definitely find what you are hungry for. It has been voted The Best Pizza In Nashville. Quaint and in a trendy area of town, you can't go wrong with dinner out at DaVinci's. 1812 Hayes St. Phone: (615) 329-8098.
- Caffe Nonna This is a small place with a warm atmosphere. Widely known for the excellent dishes that are prepared with the recipes of his grandmother (Nonna). Authentic and delicious. 4427 Murphy Rd. Phone: (615) 463 0133.
- Lazzaroli Pasta Tucked away in the Germantown area, this gem is another of the best Italian restaurants in Nashville. Family-owned Mom & Pop with delicious dishes made with whole wheat pasta, which is sometimes hard to find. Homemade cannoli's are also available. 1314 5th Ave North. Phone: (615) 291-9922.
City House This restaurant is actually in a house. It boasts a charming atmosphere and wonderful food, with plenty of authentic choices. Buon appetito! 1222 4th Ave North. Phone: (615) 736-5838.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!