Everyone should go to one of the 10 best Italian restaurant in New Orleans when they visit the Big Easy.
- Maximos Italian Grill. This is one of those restaurants that people can't stop going to. The veal and proscuitto is one of the favorite dishes here. Being able to watch the chef at work is the reason this is one of the ten best Italian restaurants in New Orleans. 1117 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70116. (504) 586-8883.
- Irene's Cuisine. Guest who want to enjoy this awesome restaurant need to make reservations well in advance. Everything on the menu is great, but guest especially enjoy the soft shell crab dish. Everyone, eating here, should make sure they save room for one of Irene's mouth watering deserts. 539 Saint Philip St, New Orleans, LA 70116. (504) 529-8811.
- II Posto Cafe. This is one of the hidden gems of New Orleans. The casual atmosphere of this restaurant makes it a great place to relax and read a book while waiting on meals. The gourmet Italian sandwiches make this one of the ten best Italian restaurants in New Orleans. 4607 Dryades St, New Orleans, LA 70115. (504) 895-2620
- Tommy's Cuisine. This is a great restaurant to go to to celebrate special occasions. The duck is a phenomenal dish to try. The attentive service makes this one of the best Italian restaurants in New Orleans. 746 Tchoupitoulas St, New Orleans, LA 70130. (504) 581-1103.
- Tortorici's. Tortorici's offers traditional Italian dishes as well as traditional New Orleans dishes. This is a great place to go on a date night. The good food and attentive service makes this one of the best Italian restaurants in New Orleans. 441 Royal St, New Orleans, LA 70130. (504) 522-4295.
- Giovanni Cafe. This is a nice restaurant to have dinner after a long day at work. Guest enjoy listing to the pianist playing while they enjoy their meals. The combination of great Italian and seafood dishes make this one of the best Italian restaurants in New Orleans. 115 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70130.(504) 529-2154.
- Franks Restaurant. People drive from all over to have Frank's delicious veal parmesan. This is a good restaurant to go out for a meal with a group of friends. Guest enjoy going upstairs to the balcony were they can enjoy a beautiful view of New Orleans.
- Antonio's Restaurant. The generous portions and good prices are why some many New Orleans residents like this restaurant. Guest enjoy going to the wine area and picking their bottle of wine right off the shelf. The casual atmosphere and good prices make this one of the best Italian restaurants in New Orleans. 7708 Maple Street, New Orleans, LA 70118. (504) 218-5457.
- Mona Lisa Restaurant. After a long day in the French quarter, guest come here to enjoy some delicious Italian food. The spinach pizza is out of this world. Mona Lisa also has a nice wine list for guest to chose from.
- Bacco Restaurant. Guest love having special Sunday brunches at this classy Italian restaurant. The lobster ravioli is one most popular dishes here. The great location and tasty food make this one of the best Italian restaurants in New Orleans. 310 Chartres St, New Orleans, LA 70130. (504) 522-2426.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Speakeasy: Jonathan Banks
The Emmy-nominated Breaking Bad star talks Beverly Hills Cop, Wiseguy, sitcom work and his new flick with Danny Trejo, Bullet. Oh yeah, a few Mike Ehrma …