When you are in the area, you may want to know the 10 best Italian restaurants in Oakland to know exactly where to go for that authentic Italian taste that is hard to beat. When seeking Italian food anywhere, you just don’t want to settle for the ketchup marinara and cardboard pasta.
- Pizzaiolo. With the warm and candlelit comfort of a rustic Italian restaurant, you will enjoy an assortment of authentic Italian cuisine. The experience is wholesome and enjoyable for all age groups. Telegraph Ave, Oakland, CA 94609.
- Lo Coco’s Restaurant. Complete with wheelchair access, this mom and pop place will give you the feeling of small rural Italian dining. The Sicilian style cuisine is quite delicious and the restaurant is very elegant. 4270 Piedmont Ave, Oakland, CA 94611.
- Bellanico Restaurant & Wine Bar. A great neighborhood restaurant, enjoyed by all the locals, Bellanico offers excellent service and quaint, yet sophisticated dining. Must have dish: Mondeghili. 4238 Park Blvd, Oakland, CA 94602.
- Doppo. Offering what has been named the Bay area’s best and most authentic pizza, Doppo offers a sophistication that increases the value of your meal. With a great selection of Italian dishes and fine wines, this restaurant is one of Oakland’s best Italian restaurants. 4293 Piedmont Ave, Oakland, CA 94611.
- Boot and Shoe Service. A unique name with a unique charm, from the exterior to the interior décor. This restaurant is one of Oakland’s best Italian restaurants simply due to the great experience with value priced authentic Italian meals. 3308 Grand Ave, 94610.
- Garibaldi’s. With great prices offering maximum quality, Garibaldi's offers perfectly seasoned Italian dish making it a community favorite. There is a wide selection of wine and spirits as well as intimately sophisticated décor for a wondrous dining experience. This place is quite romantic as well. 5356 College Ave, Oakland, CA 94618.
- Oliveto Café & Restaurant. For a true Italian fine dining experience, this is the place to go. Asking locals, they will tell you that this restaurant remains one of Oakland’s best Italian restaurants mainly due to the excellent service and beautifully created dishes. (5655 College Ave, Oakland, CA 94618.
- Marzano on Park. Marzano on Park offers the exceptional ambiance of warmth that is sure to set the perfect scene and maybe even help create some chemistry for a first date or anniversary dinner. With outdoor seating offered, many locals recommend enjoying the grilled octopus appetizer in the fresh evening air. 4214 Park Blvd, Oakland, CA 94602.
- Italian Colors Restaurant. When seeking a night of good entertainment and good food, this restaurant is sure to please. Offering quality California/Italian Cuisine, this restaurant is favored as one of the best Italian restaurants in Oakland. 2220 Mountain Blvd #100, Oakland, CA 94611.
- Zza’s Trattoria. For a casual Italian mom and pop experience, this restaurant provides the supreme. With excellent priced meals, this restaurant is many tourists’ pick for one of Oakland’s best Italian restaurants. 552 Grand Ave, Oakland, CA 94610.
Finding the best Italian restaurants in Oakland ensures you won’t have yuck mouth from cheap imitations. When you are seeking an Italian meal, nothing will do but the best.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
9 Rappers With “Young” In Their Names Who Aren’t So Young An...
They get older, their monikers stay the same age.