Looking for one of the 10 best Italian restaurants in Oklahoma City? Oklahoma may be home to many things, but they know how to do specialty cuisine just right. For a great night on the town, enjoy one of Oklahoma City's best Italian restaurants.
- Johnny Carino’s Italian Restaurant The casual atmosphere at Johnny Carino's makes it an excellent option for families with children. This restaurant is known for their exceptional lasagna. Johnny Carino’s Italian Restaurant, 2905 W. Memorial Rd. Oklahoma City, OK 73134. (405) 752-0087
- Zio's Italian Kitchen Zio’s Italian Kitchen is a hotspot in the Bricktown neighborhood and offers a charming ambiance. Dessert includes a homemade tiramisu. Zio’s Italian Kitchen: Twelve E. California Ave. Oklahoma City, OK 73104. (405) 278-8888
- Spaghetti Warehouse The Spaghetti Warehouse offers a spacious environment and wonderful combination deals for an affordable price. This restaurant offers a novelty game area in the entrance. Spaghetti Warehouse: 101 E. Sheridan Ave. Oklahoma City, OK 73104. (405) 235-0402
- Ricolettos Restaurant Ricolettos Restaurant offers one of the most budget-friendly, yet high quality Italian fare in the Business District. The lasagna is a local favorite. Ricolettos Restaurant: 201 Robert S. Kerr Ave. Oklahoma City, OK 73102. (405) 239-2288
- Bellini's Ristorante & Grill The cuisine at Bellini’s Ristorante & Grill includes a wide variety for all palettes, including Italian, American and Mexican food. Outdoor dining is available and families are always welcome. Bellini’s Ristorante & Grill: 6305 Waterford Blvd. Oklahoma City, OK 73118. (405) 848-1065
- Trattoria II Centro The Trattoria offers a variable menu that changes regularly. They are well-known for their famous rigatoni butter and homemade gnocchi with scallops. Trattoria II Centro: 500 W. Main St. Oklahoma City, OK 73102. (405) 601-5858
- Caffé Pranzo Locals rave about the excellent service and fine wine selection at the Caffé Pranzo. The chicken and artichoke soup is a favorite. Caffé Pranzo: 9622 N. May Ave. Oklahoma City, OK 73120. (405) 755-3577
- Vito’s Ristorante Vito’s Ristorante, located on the Suburban Northside, offers a wide selection of heart-healthy dishes, along with a romantic atmosphere in their private rooms. Many recommend the chicken scallopine. Vito’s Ristorante: 7521 N. May Ave. Oklahoma City, OK 73116. (405) 848-4867
- Sophabella's Chicago Grill The highly-rated Sophabella’s Chicago Grill offers a variety of Italian, American and Caribbean dishes for the more adventurous. Outdoor dining and private rooms are available. Sophabella’s Chicago Grill: 7628 N. May Ave. Oklahoma City, OK 73116. (405) 879-0100
- Deep Fork Grill The award winning Deep Fork Grill offers not only Italian food, but a wide selection of steak and seafood dishes. The more daring will be delighted with the “Chef’s Selection.” Deep Fork Grill: 5418 N. Western Ave. Oklahoma City, OK 73118. (405) 848-7678
If you don't have a San Francisco income, you can lose your shirt there faster than you would in Vegas. Do not fear beca ...
Chef Jason Neroni knows how to make a meatball. The executive chef at Osteria La Buca in Los Angeles recently fed a pack ...
Roughly 80 years ago, a fellow named Lawrence Frank opened an unlicensed restaurant in his Beverly Hills home. Now off-t ...