Looking for the 10 best Italian restaurants in Omaha? Everyone should try some good Italian food at one of the 10 best Italian restaurants in Omaha. Check out these locations if you ever find yourself in Omaha!
Malara's Italian Restaurant. People come from all over for the homemade pasta at this restaurant. The lasagna is a favorite dish here. The amazing homemade food is why this is one of the 10 best Italian restaurants in Omaha. Malara's Italian Restaurant: 2123 Pierce St., Omaha, NE 68108.
- Mangia Italiana. All the delicious Italian food choices make this a great place to have a work meal catered. The service is always fast. The numerous food choices make this one of the best Italian restaurants in Omaha. Mangia Italiana: 6516 Irvington Road, Omaha, NE 68134.
- Grisanti's Casual Italian Restaurant. The bread and dipping sauces at this restaurant are out of this world. This a perfect place for a dinner out with friends. The extremely attentive service makes this one of the best Italian restaurants in Omaha. Grisanti's Casual Italian Restaurant: 10875 W. Dodge Road, Omaha, NE 68154.
- Spezia. No one should miss eating the incredible food here. The wine list alone makes this restaurant worth going to. The good food and pleasant atmosphere make this one of the best Italian restaurants in Omaha. Spezia: 3125 S. 72nd St.,Omaha, NE 68124.
- Lo Sole Mio Ristorante Italiano. The romantic atmosphere of this restaurant makes it a perfect place to take a special date. This restaurant is usually packed, but guest enjoy having drinks and appetizers while they are waiting on their table. The romantic atmosphere and attentive service make this one of the best Italian restaurants Omaha. Lo Sole Mio Ristorante Italiano: 3001 S. 32nd Ave., Omaha, NE 68105.
- Sgt. Peffers Italian & Bake Shop. Guests should make sure they wear their elastic waist pants when dining here, because the portion sizes are huge. Guests can enjoy dining inside or outside on the patio. Guests should be sure to save room to have some delicious baked goods after their meal. Sgt. Peffers Italian & Bake Shop: 1501 N. Saddle Creek Road, Omaha, NE 68104.
- Nicola's Italian Restaurant. The food here is just phenomenal. The ravioli with lemon creme sauce is a favorite dish here. Many people enjoy stopping here just to have drinks and appetizers at the bar. Besides the great food, the friendly wait staff make this one of the best Italian restaurants in Omaha. Nicola's Italian Restaurant: 521 S. 13th St., Omaha, NE 68102.
- Trovato's Italian Restaurant. Guests enjoy kicking back and having beers on the beautiful patio at this restaurant. Besides having amazing Italian dishes, this restaurant also has great wine and dessert menus. The great ambiance makes this one of the best Italian restaurants in Omaha. Trovato's Italian Restaurant: 5013 Underwood Ave., Omaha, NE 68132.
- Vivace. Omaha residents and visitors won't want to miss dining at this Italian restaurant. Guest can enjoy dining inside or outside at this delightful Italian restaurant. The lasagna with vegetables is a favorite dish here. Vivace: 1108 Howard St., Omaha, NE 68102.
- La Casa Pizzeri. People from all over come here for the pizza. The beef pizza here is out of this world. The fun atmosphere and amazing pizza is why this is one of the best Italian restaurants in Omaha. La Casa Pizzeri: 4432 Leavenworth St., Omaha, NE 68105.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …