Phoenix offers a wide variety of fine dining experiences and the 10 best Italian restaurants are among the best dining experiences of all.
- Tomaso's Italian Restaurant. Tomaso's starts with the finest ingredients and the end result is phenomenal. That's why it is listed in the top ten best Italian restaurants in Phoenix. They are located at: 3225 East Camelback Rd. (602) 956-0836.
- Nonni's Kitchen. The focus here is terrific Italian food matched with great complimenting wines. They are located at: 4410 N. 40th St. (602) 977-1800.
- Michelina's Italian Restaurant. Not only is the food great, but this restaurant offers much more. Cooking classes along with wine-tasting dinners are two of the highlights this restaurant offers. The chef at Michelina's focuses on Italian food with seafood. They are located at: 3241 E. Shea Blvd. (602) 996-8977.
- Ruffino Italian Cuisine. The chefs here concentrate on making authentic Italian food. Ruffino's makes the top ten best Italian restaurants based on the authenticity of its food. They can be found at: 4902 East Warner Rd. (480) 893-8544.
- The Old Spaghetti Factory. This franchise opened their first doors in Oregon and they can now be found all around the United States, including Phoenix. Their menu offers a complete Italian experience. They are located at: 1418 N. Central Ave. (602) 257-0380.
- Giuseppe's Italian Kitchen. A family owned and operated business, known for great food such as Crab Cannelloni. It definitely deserves to be on the top ten list of the best Italian restaurants in Phoenix. They can be found at: 2824 E. Indian School Rd. (602) 381-1237.
- La Fontanella. This restaurant originated in Chicago and has been honored locally and nationally for the quality of their food. Owned by one woman who is the primary chef there, the food is hard to beat in Phoenix. They are located at:4231 East Indian School Rd. (602) 955-1213.
- Avanti Restaurant. Opened in 1974 by two men. A full Italian menu is offered and they are well known for their Easter and Mother's Day Amore Buffets. They are located at: 2728 E. Thomas Rd. (602) 956-0900.
- Red Devil Italian Restaurant. They offer a full Italian menu and are well-known in Phoenix for their spectacular pizza. They are located at: 3102 E. Mcdowell Rd. (602) 267-1036.
- Tutti Santi. This is real authentic Italian food at its best. It makes the top ten list for this reason. They can be found at: 7575 N. 16 St. (602) 216-0336.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …