Are you looking for best Italian restaurants in Sacramento? Well look no further because you have found your guide to the best of the best. These restaurants are so good your mouth will be watering for more!
- II Fornaio: If you are looking for the best Italian food, then II Fornaio is the place for you. II Fornaio has won numerous awards for their excellent food. The mouth watering dishes are sure to please even the toughest critic. Don't forget to check out their extensive wine list. II Fornaio: 400 Capitol Mall Sacramento, CA 95814
- Spataro Restaurant & Bar: Not only does Spataro have delicious food but an amazing happy hour! If you're looking for quality food on a happy hour budget, Spataro is where you need to go. They have a huge selection of appetizers and some of the best drinks. Spataro is centrally located in downtown Sacramento and close to several major hotels. Spataro Restaurant & Bar: 1415 L Street Sacramento, CA 95814
- Buca di Beppo: While Buca di Beppo might not be the most romantic restaurant out there, they do have good food. If you are looking for a excellent Italian food on a family friendly budget, then Buca di Beppos is the place for you. Buca di Beppos: 1249 Howe Ave. Sacramento, CA 95814
- La Trattoria Bohemia: If you are looking for a cozy and quaint restaurant then look no further than La Trattoria Bohemia. The speciality pizzas are highly recommended! La Trattoria Bohemia: 3649 J Street Sacramento, CA 95816
- Biba: Biba not only offers the most authentic Italian food but they also use the freshest ingredients they can get. If you wan to eat at this exclusive restaurant be sure to make a reservation in advance. Their wine list can be a little overwhelming if your not a wine enthusiast, just ask your waiter for a recommendation! Biba: 2801 Capitol Ave Sacramento, CA 95816
- Michelangelo's Restaurant: Not only can you get top notch food at Michelangelo's but you can view beautiful original artwork. If you enjoy art just as much food then Michelangelo's will not leave you disappointed. Michelangelo's Restaurant: 1725 I Street Sacramento, CA 95811
- Old Spaghetti Factory: The Old Spaghetti Factory is the perfect place to gather with family and friends. The atmosphere is friendly and relaxed. It also won't cost you an arm and a leg to eat here. Old Spaghetti Factory: 1910 J Street Sacramento, CA 95814
- Sofia: Sofia Restaurant will not disappoint in the romance or food department. No need to make a reservation because this is considered one of the hidden gems in Sacramento. You will not find many tourists at this hip location. Sofia: 815 11th Street Sacramento, CA 95814
- Anthony Italian Cuisine: Although Anthony Italian Cuisine is not the fanciest restaurant, they deliver five star food. Their sauces match up to some of the best restaurants around. Feel free to bring the children to this family friendly restaurant. Anthony Italian Cuisine: 1518 W. El Camino Ave. Sacramento, CA 95833
- Olive Garden: Even though Olive Garden is one of the biggest chains in the US, they strive for perfection with every dish. Between their mouth watering bread sticks and endless soup, you can't go wrong at the Olive Garden. Olive Garden: 1780 Challenge Way Sacramento, CA 95815
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.