Everyone should visit a good Italian restaurant when they are in San Diego, and we give you San Diego's ten best Italian Restaurants.
- Enoteca Adriano. Customer service at its best, is the best way to describe this Italian restaurant. Guest can enjoy delicious Italian meals, while knowing they are always going to get the best customer service possible. Enoteca Adriano has has special teacher discount nights. Enoteca Adriano: 4864 Cass St, San Diego, CA 92109. (858) 490-0085.
- Pete's Quality Meat. Having constantly good Italian food is one of the reasons this is one of the best Italian restaurants in San Diego. Guest can enjoy eating their meals inside or outside. The Italian sausage sandwiches are crowd favorites. Pete's Quality Meat: 1742 India St, San Diego, CA 92101. (619)234-1684.
- Piatti Ristorante & Bar. People come from all over just to have their fresh bread with olive and balsamic vinaigrette sauce. This romantic restaurant is a great place for a first date. The beautiful outdoor patio and short walk to the beach also make this one the best Italian restaurants in San Diego. Piatti Ristorante: 2182 Avenida De La Playa, La Jolla, CA 92037. (858)454-1589.
- Antica Trattoria. Italian food lovers should not miss eating at this gem of a restaurant. The Borsettini Primavera is one of the favorite dishes at this restaurant. The great selection of Italian food and reasonable prices make this one of the best Italian restaurants in San Diego. Antica Trattoria: 5654 Lake Murray Blvd, La Mesa, CA 91942. (619) 463-9919.
- Jack and Giulio's Italian Restaurant. San Diego residents have been coming to this restaurant for decades. The food is excellent and there is a cute outdoor patio where guest can enjoy their meals. The old school Italian atmosphere make it one of the best Italian restaurants in San Diego. Jack and Giuilo's Italian Restaurant: 2391 San Diego Ave, San Diego, CA 92110. (619) 294-2074.
- Buon Appetito. Guest, who want to think they are eating in Italy, come to this restaurant. The wait staff knows their wine, so guest should feel comfortable asking for wine recommendations. The authentic atmosphere and amazing service make this one of the best Italian restaurants in San Diego. Buon Appetito: 1609 India St, San Diego, CA 92101. (619) 238-9880.
- Tiramisu Trattoria. This restaurant is known for having some of the best Tiramisu is San Diego. Guest here can also enjoy traditional Italian dishes and delicious seafood. This restaurant is the perfect places for a special family night out. Tiramisu Trattoria: 8273 La Mesa Blvd, La Mesa, CA 91941. (619) 698-0159.
- The Godfather Restaurant. The aroma that hits guests as they walk through the door is to die for. Guest should be sure to wear their elastic waist pants, because the portions here a huge. Besides eating regular meals, guest also enjoy coming here for quick drinks and appetizers. The Godfather: 7878 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, San Diego, CA 92111. (858) 560-1747.
- Baci Restaurant. Guests at this authentic Italian restaurant are treated like royalty. Even the simplest pasta dishes taste out of this world here. Guest here enjoy being able to choose from an extensive wine list. Guest also like being able to choose eating in the dining room or the elegant outside patio. The amazing customer service and amazing food is why this is one of the best Italian restaurants in San Diego. 1955 Morena Blvd, San Diego, CA 92110. (619) 275-2094.
- Old Venice. The gorgeous ambience is one the reasons this is one of the best Italian restaurants in San Diego. The candlelight and roaring fireplace make this restaurant very cozy. If guys want to impress their girl they will take them here. The steamed mussels are an extremely popular dish here. Old Venice: 2910 Canon St, Point Loma, CA 92106. (619) 222-5888.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.