Curious about the 10 best Italian restaurants in San Francisco? San Francisco offers an astounding array of cuisine from all over the world. For fans of pasta, pizza and everything in between, here are the city’s best Italian restaurants:
- Zuni Café. Zuni Café offers an array of traditional Italian favorites, using organic ingredients. Zuni Café: 1658 Market St., San Francisco, CA 94102.
- Scoma’s. Scoma’s is San Francisco’s highest grossing independent Italian restaurant for a reason. Scoma’s: 1 Al Scoma Way, Pier 47, San Francisco, CA 94133.
- Delfina Restaurant. A quintessential neighborhood joint, Delfina’s food also makes the grade for one of San Francisco’s best Italian restaurants. Delfina: 3621 18th St., San Francisco, CA 94110.
- Little Star Pizza. One of San Francisco’s best Italian restaurants for deep-dish pizza lovers. Little Star Pizza: 846 Divisadero St., San Francisco, CA 94117.
- Pizzeria Delfina. This upscale establishment specializes in Neapolitan-style pizza. Pizzeria Delfina: 3611 18th St., San Francisco, CA 94110.
- A16. A16 is perhaps the best Italian restaurant for pizza in the Bay Area. A16: 2355 Chestnut St., San Francisco, CA 94123.
- La Ciccia. This is among the best Italian restaurant in San Francisco, specializing in cuisine from Sardinia. La Ciccia: 291 30th St., San Francisco, CA 94131.
- 54 Mint. Having received praise from "The San Francisco Chronicle," 54 Mint is one of San Francisco’s best Italian restaurants. 54 Mint: 16 Mint Plaza, San Francisco, CA 94103.
- A.G. Ferrari Foods. You won’t have difficulty filling your stomach at this joint, which brings a traditional Italian marketplace to life in the middle of the Castro district. A.G. Ferrari Foods: 468 Castro St., San Francisco, CA 94114.
- Acquerello. Acquerello boasts a Michelin Star, making it one of San Francisco’s best Italian restaurants. Acquerello: 1722 Sacramento St., San Francisco, CA 94109.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …