Everyone craves some good Italian food everyone once in awhile—we give you the ten Best Italian restaurants in Tucson.
- Gavi Italian Restaurant. This upscale restaurant is one of the best Italian restaurants in Tucson, because of tasty food and generous portions. This restaurant is the perfect place for a date night. Couples come here time and time again for the great food and romantic atmosphere. Gavi Italian Restaurant: 5415 N. Kolb Rd., Tucson, AZ 85750. (520) 577-1099.
- Verona Italian Restaurant. Guest won't leave this restaurant without being amazed. Once people try the food here they can't stop recommending it to their friends. It's romantic setting also makes this the perfect place for a romantic proposal. The romantic setting and amazing food make this one of the ten best Italian restaurants in Tucson. Verona Italian Restaurant: 120 S. Houghton Rd. Ste. 174, Tucson, AZ 85748. (520) 722-2722.
- Travolino Italian Restaurant. This small cozy restaurant serves some of the finest Italian food in Tucson. All the food here is prepared with the freshest ingredients. The eggplant parmesan and butternut squash ravioli are two of the favorite dishes at this restaurant. After enjoying the main entree guest can chose from a wide variety of mouth watering deserts. Travolino Italian Restaurant: 7090 N. Oracle Rd. Ste. 148, Tucson, AZ 85704. (520) 531-1913.
- Mama Louisa's Italian Restaurant. Guest need to call ahead if they want get a seat at this place! For more than four decades Mama Louisa's has been known to be one of the best Italian restaurants in Tucson. Tuscan visitors won't want to miss a chance to try Mama Louisa's aged tomato sauces and homemade pastas. Mama Louisa's Italian Restaurant: 2041 S. Craycroft Rd., Tucson, AZ 85711. (520) 790-4702.
- Vivace. 4310 N. Campbell Ave., Tucson, AZ 85718. (520) 795-7221. This upscale scale restaurant has an open and airy feel to it. The food, wine, and caring staff are some of the reason why this is one of the best Italian restaurants is Tucson.
- Grimaldis Pizzeria. This is truly a Tuscan hidden treasure. This place is known for their homemade pizza. Grimaldis cooks their pizza in coal-fired brick ovens. Grimaldis also has a full bar for guest to enjoy. Grimaldis Pizzeria: 446 N. Cambell Ave., Tucson, AZ 85719. (502) 882-6100.
- Bazil's It's Italian. People drive from all around Arizona just to come to this restaurant. Visitors can enjoy tractional Italian dishes as well as veal and steak. Bazil's It's Italian is know for its wonderful pizza. The awesome white pizza is the reason this is one of the ten best Italian restaurants in Tucson. Bazil's It's Italian: 4777 E. Sunrise Dr. Ste. 119, Tucson, AZ 85718. (520) 577-3322.
- Caffe Milano. It is small is size, but big in flavour. Caffe Milano's reasonable prices and famous Panini sandwiches keep locals coming back during their daily lunch routines. They also have a great breakfast menu, with a large variety of speciality coffees to choose from. Cafe Milano: 46 W. Congress St., Tucson, AZ 85701. (520) 628-1601.
- Caruso's Restaurant. This family friendly restaurant is a quiet causal place for a family to enjoy diner. Visitors enjoy having their home cooked Italian meals outside on the patio. Visitors enjoy being surrounding by the beautiful fountain and amazing flowers on the patio. Besides the food the beautiful scenery on the patio is one of the reason this is one of the reasons this is one of the best Italian restraints in Tucson. Causo's Restaurant: 434 N. 4th Ave., Tucson, AZ 85705. (520) 624-5765.
- Roma Imports. Visitors should try this place for an unforgettable lunch sandwich. Not only does this place have wonderful sandwiches, it also has a great Italian retail shop. Visitors can take home imported Italian lunch meats, homemade Italian sauces, and fresh baked Italian deserts. The sandwiches and imported Italian lunch meats make this one of the best Italian restaurants in Tucson. Roma Imports: 627 S. Vine Ave., Tucson, AZ 85719. (520) 792-3173.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …