Here is a list of the 10 best Italian sports cars. The Italians are known for making some of the most exotic sports cars in the world. These cars are fast and sexy looking but are known for being high maintenance, kind of like a supermodel. Daily drivers, these are not, but the best Italian sports cars are not made with utility in mind, but rather with speed and style being the focus.
- Ferrari 599 GTO. This is the street-legal version of the Ferrari 599 XX race car. A road-going version of a Ferrari track car is sure to make any list of the best Italian sports cars.
- De Tomaso Pantera. Even though this exotic was powered by a Ford V-8, this car was built in Italy and it's wedge-shape style was pure Italian.
- Lamborghini Reventon. Upon its debut in 2007, this vehicle became the most expensive and fast Lambo to date. That is elite company to be in and solidifies its position as one of the best Italian sports cars of all time.
- Alfa Romeo Spider. Dustin Hoffman drove one in to meet Mrs. Robinson in "The Graduate" and firmly put this roadster in the company of the best Italian sports cars in the world.
- Ferrari 288 GTO. This car was the precursor to the Ferrari F40 and its technology lived on in that legendary vehicle. The styling of this halo car alone makes it one of the best Italian sports cars of its time.
- Lamborghini Murcielago. Twelve cylinders and doors that open up when they open up make for one winning combination on the track and on the streets.
- Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione. This car's round taillights and sexy body lines let you know that this is one fast steed and one of the best Italian sports cars ever produced.
- Ferrari F430. Ferrari only makes winners, and this car carried the storied automaker's name better than just about any they ever produced.
- Lancia Stratos. One of the best Italian sports cars of all time is also one of the most appreciated by hardcore car buffs. Your girlfriend may not know what it is, but you sure do. This thing dominated rally car racing back in the day.
- Lamborghini Diablo. Debuting at the dawn of the 1990s, the influence of this car is still felt in Lamborghini's lineup as late as 2011.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.