Sure, there are a great many Japanese restaurants within the US, but very few can actually be called one of the 10 best Japanese restaurants in America. Whether they serve top rated sushi, fresh vegetarian meals, or the best tempura in the city, there are some that just go beyond the Japanese tastes we grow accustomed to, showing us the true tastes of Japanese cuisine.
- Blue Ribbon Sushi. Located in New York, this restaurant has reached many lists of the best Japanese restaurants in America. Offering the best omakese tastes, with a hip style within the restaurant, this is and has been a hot local favorite. The specialty Blue Ribbon roll, lobster and black caviar, is the signature dish that claims this restaurant a great bit of fame. (212) 343-0404, 119 Sullivan St, New York, NY 10012.
- Kihachi Japanese Restaurant. This restaurant is one of the best Japanese restaurants in America, with a chef that provides some of the best customer service and best traditional Japanese raw fish meals in the entire Dublin area. The chef actually calls his regulars to let them know when he is offering a unique dish. (614) 764-9040, 2667 Federated Blvd, Dublin, OH 43235.
- Matsuri. This family owned and operated restaurant features great traditional Japanese dishes with the broadest range of Saki available. It is one of the best Japanese restaurants in America as it features the widest variety of meals and beverages, as well as great Japanese starters. (410) 752-8561, 1105 S Charles St, Baltimore, MD 21230.
- MF Sushibar. If you want to visit one of the best Japanese restaurants in America that will offer you not only traditional tastes, but a great flavor and feeling throughout your dining experience, this is the place to go. The chef offers only the freshest ingredients and best sushi offers with a great atmosphere to compliment. (404) 815-8844, 265 Ponce De Leon Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30308.
- Nobu Matsuhisa. The price definitely shows that it is well ranked among the best American Japanese restaurants, but it is well worth it. With elegantly designed and chef-mastered dishes, and located in the prime Beverly Hills, you will be oh so willing to offer up the doe. (310) 659-9639, 129 N La Cienega Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90211.
- Osaka Japanese Bistro. For one of the best Japanese restaurants in America offering a much lower price, this is a great choice. Since 1967 its elegant charm has kept the locals loving it and coming back for the hibachi grill and beautifully designed bar. (702) 876-4988, 4205 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89102.
- Umi. With great sushi and a restaurant that offers simplicity and elegance, wrapped into a roll as tight as the sushi, you will also find a great privacy, making this one of the best Japanese restaurants in America. The chef offers the freshest catches in the rolls and the most delicately placed flavors within the dishes. (412) 362-6198, 5849 Ellsworth Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15232.
- Upstream. This restaurant not only offers the greatest Japanese tastes with the best sushi in the North Carolina area, this is also a great hotspot for seafood. This is one of the best Japanese restaurants in America due to its elegance and broad variety of seafood Japanese dishes. (704) 556-7730, 6902 Phillips Place, Charlotte, NC 28210.
- Katsu-Ya. This restaurant makes the list of the best Japanese restaurants in America with a great price and a high value. The meals look like they cost much more than they really do. (818) 788-2396, 16542 Ventura Blvd, Encino, CA 91436.
- Origami. This is really one of the most unique buildings offering some of the most traditional and wonderful American favorites in Japanese dishes that are sure to please. Within Minneapolis, the experience is one like no other. (612) 333-8430, 30 North First Street, Minneapolis, MN 55401.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?