If you get a craving for sushi when you are in Las Vegas, you’ll want to know the 10 Best Japanese Restaurants: Las Vegas. We have compiled a list of the very best Japanese restaurants in town, so get those chopsticks ready.
- Nobu. Nobu gets our vote for the best Japanese restaurant in Las Vegas. Nobu, 4455 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, NV89169.
- Raku. Raku has been the subject of praise by the Las Vegas Weekly, among other local publications. Raku, 5030 Spring Mountain Rd #2, Las Vegas, NV89146.
- Teriyaki Madness. The best Japanese restaurant for teriyaki in Vegas. Teriyaki Madness, 8520 W Warm Springs Rd, Las Vegas, NV89113.
- Yama Sushi. The locals love it, and you will too. Yama Sushi, 1350 E Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV89119.
- Ichiza Sake House. Ichiza definitely gets the blue ribbon for best Japanese restaurant for sake. Ichiza Sake House, 4355 Spring Mountain Rd, Las Vegas, NV89102.
- Sushi Mon. Sushi Mon boasts an extensive offering of delicious sushi and sashimi rolls. Sushi Mon, 8320 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV89117.
- Naked Fish Sushi & Grill. The best Japanese restaurant for sushi in Las Vegas. Naked Fish Sushi & Grill, 3945 S Durango Dr, Las Vegas, NV89147.
- Shibuya. The best Japanese restaurant in Vegas for décor, hands down. Shibuya, 3799 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV89109.
- Sushi Fever. Got the fever? This little place has the cure! Sushi Fever, 7985 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV89117.
- Yellowtail. The best Japanese restaurant on the strip? Quite possibly! Yellowtail, 3600 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV89109.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Why Most Men Should Never Wear Timberlands
Unless you're doing some sort of manual labor, say goodbye to these boots.