10 Best Japanese Restaurants: Las Vegas
If you get a craving for sushi when you are in Las Vegas, you’ll want to know the 10 Best Japanese Restaurants: Las Vegas. We have compiled a list of the very best Japanese restaurants in town, so get those chopsticks ready.
- Nobu. Nobu gets our vote for the best Japanese restaurant in Las Vegas. Nobu, 4455 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, NV89169.
- Raku. Raku has been the subject of praise by the Las Vegas Weekly, among other local publications. Raku, 5030 Spring Mountain Rd #2, Las Vegas, NV89146.
- Teriyaki Madness. The best Japanese restaurant for teriyaki in Vegas. Teriyaki Madness, 8520 W Warm Springs Rd, Las Vegas, NV89113.
- Yama Sushi. The locals love it, and you will too. Yama Sushi, 1350 E Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV89119.
- Ichiza Sake House. Ichiza definitely gets the blue ribbon for best Japanese restaurant for sake. Ichiza Sake House, 4355 Spring Mountain Rd, Las Vegas, NV89102.
- Sushi Mon. Sushi Mon boasts an extensive offering of delicious sushi and sashimi rolls. Sushi Mon, 8320 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV89117.
- Naked Fish Sushi & Grill. The best Japanese restaurant for sushi in Las Vegas. Naked Fish Sushi & Grill, 3945 S Durango Dr, Las Vegas, NV89147.
- Shibuya. The best Japanese restaurant in Vegas for décor, hands down. Shibuya, 3799 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV89109.
- Sushi Fever. Got the fever? This little place has the cure! Sushi Fever, 7985 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV89117.
- Yellowtail. The best Japanese restaurant on the strip? Quite possibly! Yellowtail, 3600 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV89109.
Posted on: Mar. 25, 2010