If you are planning on visiting Miami, Florida soon, try these ten best Japanese Restaurants in Miami. Miami is known for being a fast city. Take time out from all your nightlife fun and enjoy an exotic dinner. You’ll have the energy to do it all over the next day.
- Kampai Sunset. Located on Sunset Drive, you’ll love this Japanese restaurant. Sashimi, sushi, hosomaki rolls and even Thai dishes make up the menu. Take a drive to this nice little venue and eat the most delicious entrees. 8745 Sunset Drive, Miami, Florida 33173.
- Asaka Japanese Restaurant. Offers a great atmosphere and excellent food. The entrees that are set before you are very elegant and pleasing to the eye. Almost too elegant to eat, but go ahead and try. 20355 Biscayne Boulevard Suite 1, Miami, Florida 33180.
- Maika. The next Japanese restaurant on the ten best list is exceptional. The menu consists of sushi rolls of every variety. If you love lobster, then try the lobster roll. You can find these little sushi rolls called "Lady Fingers" on the menu also. They are perfect for the lady in your life. Join them at 1255 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach, Florida 33139.
- Miyako. Miyako serves traditional Japanese entrees and sushi. Reviews are very favorable, so next time you’re in Miami, stop by. 9533 S Dixie Highway, Miami, Florida 33156.
- Shibui. This ten best Japanese restaurant is kind of fancy. It would be perfect for a first date or anniversary. Prices are rather high. However, if you really want to impress her, this is the place to do it. Unless, you pass out from viewing some of the menu prices. If you have the money, then spend it. If not, just splurge one time only. 7101 Southwest 102 Avenue, Miami, Florida 33173.
- NAOE. No, I don’t know what that means but it sounds interesting doesn’t it? This is one very nice restaurant. Your date is going to love it. The food is very good and the atmosphere is romantic. You won’t find kids here because it is definitely a couples restaurant. It is expensive, but if you got it, then spend it. Although, you may want to drink a couple of beers before asking for the check. 175 Sunny Isles Boulevard, Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160.
- Hiro’s Yakko-San. Find this gem in North Miami Beach. Prices are reasonable and the food is very good. 17044 West Dixie Highway, North Miami Beach, Florida 33160.
- Matsuri. This Japanese restaurant offers excellent sushi and other entrees. 5759 Bird Road, Miami, Florida 33155.
- Toni's Sushi Bar. Next time you’re near Miami Beach, visit this eatery. The menu contains expensive items, but the entrees are excellent. 1208 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach, Florida 33139.
- Katana. The last of the ten best Japanese restaurants is located on Miami Beach. It’s a casual eating experience with low prices. Enjoy yourself while eating sushi and drinking beer or sake. 920 71st Street, Miami Beach, Florida 33141.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.