Curious about the 10 best Japanese restaurants in Philadelphia? If you're looking for an excellent restaurant in this area, these 10 Japanese restaurants may be right for you.
- Fuji Mountain Japanese Restaurant. Open since 1994, this upscale Japanese restaurant serves the best sushi in Philadelphia. Fuji Mountain Japanese Restaurant: 2030 Chestnut St., Philadelphia, PA 19103, (215) 751-0939.
- KINGYO (Genji) Japanese Restaurant. This restaurant serves traditional Japanese food and has an excellent sushi bar. They have reasonable prices and good service. KINGYO Japanese Restaurant: 1720 Sansom St., Philadelphia, PA 19103, (215) 564-1720.
- Shiroi Hana Restaurant. Since 1984 this restaurant has been serving great Japanese food in a casual, nice atmosphere. Shiroi Hana Restaurant: 222 S. 15th St., Philadelphia, PA 19102, (215) 735-4444.
- Raw Japanese Restaurant & Lounge. This top ten restaurant serves top-notch sushi and has excellent service. Raw Japanese Restaurant & Lounge: 1225 Sansom St., Philadelphia, PA 19107, (215) 238-1903.
- Morimoto Restaurant. This upscale, elegant Japanese restaurant serves great food and offers terrific service. Morimoto Restaurant: 723 Chestnut St., Philadelphia, PA 19106, (215) 413-9070.
- Tampopo Japanese Restaurant. The Tampopo is another top Japanese restaurant in Philadelphia. They serve quick, delicious food in a casual atmosphere. Their prices are reasonable and they are said to have the best tofu in the city. Tampopo Japanese Restaurant: 104 South 21st St., Philadelphia, PA 19103, (215) 557-9593.
- Kisso Sushi Bar. This Japanese restaurant offers a lovely atmosphere, reasonable prices and a great selection of sushi. Kisso Sushi Bar: 205 N. 4th St., Philadelphia, PA 19106, (215) 922-1770.
- Haru. This restaurant offers an elegant setting. They serve modern Japanese food and elegant sushi platters. Haru: 241-243 Chestnut St., Philadelphia, PA 19106, (215) 861-8990.
- Vic Sushi Bar. Don't let the looks of the outside of this restaurant fool you. Vic Sushi Bar serves delicious Japanese food and is one of the best Japanese restaurants in the city. Vic Sushi Bar: 2035 Sansom St., Philadelphia, PA 19103, (215) 564-4339.
- Japanese Fusion & Saki Bar. If you're looking for real, truly authentic Japanese food, this is your place. Japanese Fusion & Saki Bar: 1210 Walnut St., Philadelphia, PA 19107, (215) 985-1838.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.