10 BEST JAPANESE RESTAURANTS: PHOENIX
If you love Japanese food then you need to visit some of the 10 best Japanese restaurants in Phoenix. Come and enjoy the best of Japanese food in the Valley of the Sun. Not dexterous with chopsticks – no matter, fork and knife are enough. Can you smell that fragrance of the spices! Yeah, that is quintessential Japanese cuisine!
Here are some of the restaurants that specialize in Japanese cuisine in Phoenix. They are presented in a random order.
1. Hana Japanese Eatery – At Hana, you get the best Japanese food and you get the best sushi and sashimi flown from Japan. They do have wonderful authentic Japanese food, they call themselves ‘Hardcore Hanacore.’ With fresh Sonoma ingredients, their foie gras wanton soup is a great hit. It is a great experience to eat there. 5524 N 7th Ave Phoenix, Az
2. Samurai Sam’s Teriyaki Grill – This restaurant specializes in teriyaki bowls with steamed rice and vegetables. Economically priced and fast serving, their chicken teriyaki steaks are famous for tender chicken and fresh vegetables. They have branches at various locations. It is a very popular chain of restaurants. 4731 E. Greenway Rd Phoenix, AZ
3. Sushi Eye in Motion – This place as per the name, has a unique sushi conveyor belt and a picturesque menu; not only it looks great, but makes the ordering easy and interesting. Portions are generous and delicious, served with style and courtesy and the owners add a personal touch. Fresh sashimi, salmon, tasty ASU roll – all are great favourites and worth a repeat visit. It has some of the best Japanese food in Phoenix. 58 West Buffalo Street Chandler, AZ
4. Cherry Blossom Noodle Cafe - has an unpretentious and home-like atmosphere, but is a great crowd puller. They specialize in traditional as well some special favourites like Cajun-fried shrims or small squids in a heavenly tasting tomato-anchovy sauce. Actually Soup options are plenty. The most favourite dish is beef and noodle dish – washed down by sake and a popular dessert is coffee jelly. 914 East Camelback Road Phoenix, AZ
5. Sakana Sushi & Teppanyaki – Famous for traditional Japanese teppenyaki and sushi, they serve great lunch combos also. Generous portions and quality food served with courtesy have made Sakana a hit with many locals as well as tourists. 6989 N. Hayden Road Scottsdale AZ
6. Ah-so-Sushi & Steak – This has a lively and fun-filled ambiance with lots of tasty and original Japanese food and courteous service. California rolls, tunkatsu and tempura are the recommended fare. Of course great tasting sushi and steak are great favourites too. 15475 W. McDowell Rd. #105 Goodyear, AZ
7. Kyoto Bowl – ‘Quick and clean, quick service of fresh Japanese/Oriental meals, reasonable price for value meals’ – these are some of the aims and projections of Kyoto Bowl. Their unique Japanese dishes are developed by the Chius family strictly traditionally. They have many branches throughout Arizona. It is one of the most popular places for traditional Japanese food in Phoenix. 2814 West Bell Road, Phoenix, AZ
8. Tokyo Lobby – Situated in Scottsdale, the chef is famous for traditional Chinese fare and his wit. Dishes are named with a great sense of humor like the Marilyn Mon-Roll, Rolls Royces Roll, the Heart Attack, and “Monkey Brains,” – the last a spicy tuna and crab meat filled and deep-fried mushrooms etc. They have great sushi as well. 5795 West Bell Road Glendale, AZ
9. Hiro Sushi – Famous for serving the freshest sushi and sashimi, they have some great innovative Japanese dishes as well. 9393 North 90th Street Scottsdale, AZ
10. Shimogamo – This has an excellent sushi bar drawing huge crowds especially during weekends. It specializes in some of the special dishes unique to the Phoenix Japanese restaurants. A Japanese chef has designed this place and so has authentic and especially appealing favorite Japanese dishes. 2051 West Warner Road #14 Chandler, AZ
Above listed are a few of the restaurants that specialize in Japanese food in Phoenix. Enjoy the unique and delicate Japanese flavor and have a good time.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
10 Things to Talk About This Weekend
Ebola, Brad Pitt, and giant spiders.