Looking for the 10 best Japanese restaurants in Sacramento? No need to spend precious vacation time searching for the right restaurants. This guide makes it easier on you if you're traveling to Sacramento, California.
- Momiji Sushi and Grill: This Japanese venue provides the right atmosphere to enjoy your dinner. They serve a great menu of sushi and Japanese entrees. You can also order from the beer and wine menu while you eat. 1401 G Street, Sacramento, California 95814. 1 (916) 930-9988
- Futami Japanese Restaurant: A great place to eat reasonably priced sushi and rolls. The menu also consists of other authentic entrees. 5609 Freeport Boulevard. Sacramento, California 95822.1 (916) 428-0975
- Akebono: You’ll find this 10 best serves pretty good food. The prices are moderate and affordable. Enjoy all your Japanese favorites at this venue. 4960 Freeport Boulevard, Sacramento, California 95857. 1 (916) 731-8288
- Kamon Japanese Restaurant: A great place to enjoy sushi and karaoke. The prices are just right. Bring your family, a date or dine alone. The atmosphere is pleasant to be in and they have happy hour as well. 2210 16th Street, Sacramento, California 95818.1 (916) 443-8888
- Hana Tsubaki Restaurant: Find fresh sushi and rolls at this 10 best. Menu prices are affordable for anyone looking for a nice meal. Order takeout if you’re tired and want to relax at your hotel. 5006 J Street, Sacramento, California 95819.1 916) 456-2849
- Nishiki Sushi: Offers favorites like sushi, Udon soup and teriyaki on the menu and at the sushi bar. Prices are low to moderate at this 10 best Japanese eatery. There’s a full bar for anyone wanting to drink while they dine. 1501 16th Street, Sacramento, California 95814.1 (916) 446-3629
- Shabu Japanese Fondue: This is an unusual Japanese restaurant. You take thinly sliced chicken, Kobe beef or lamb and cook it a container of hot liquid. It’s the most popular dish at the restaurant. If you’re curious about this cuisine, visit them the next time you’re in Sacramento. 1730 16th Street, Sacramento, California 95811.1 (916) 444-6688
- Mikuni Sushi: Mikuni serves a variety of fresh sushi and rolls. Everything is appetizing and delicious. Try the happy hour menu when you visit. They also have a to-go menu for busy patrons. 1530 J Street, Sacramento, California 95814. 1 (916) 447-2112
- Kru Contemporary Japanese Cuisine: You’ll find many different menus at this upscale venue. Try the nigiri, sashimi and chef special rolls when you stop by. The atmosphere is comfortable with a modern décor. This is one you’ll really enjoy. 2516 J Street, Sacramento, California 95816. 1 (916)551-1559
- Miyagi Bar & Sushi: Miyagi serves fresh sushi and rolls. The service is good and the atmosphere is friendly. They have outdoor seating if you prefer to dine in the fresh air. Menu prices are low to moderate. 2580 Fair Oaks Boulevard, Suite 26, Sacramento, California 95825. 1 (916) 485-2299
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?