With a seemingly endless number of Japanese restaurants in the Bay Area, here's our list of the 10 best Japanese Restaurants in San Francisco. Each of these 10 best Japanese restaurants in San Francisco are sure to please even the most picky connoisseur.
- Sebo – With its beautiful private dining room and extensive sake bar, Sebo tops off our list of the 10 best Japanese restaurants in San Francisco. Ordering from the prix fixe menu is an excellent treat. Sebo: 517 Hayes Street, ?San Francisco, CA 9410.(415) 864-2181.
- Ebisu – Ebisu knows sushi. Their staggering array of specialty rolls makes this an excellent pick for our top 10 Japanese restaurants of San Francisco list. If you’re looking for something completely different, yet delicious, try the mud pie; it’s not what you think. Ebisu: 1283 9th Avenue, ?San Francisco, CA 94122. (415) 504-3042.
- Ozumo – Contemporary Japanese cuisine is Ozumo’s specialty. Try any of the fresh seafood options on Ozumo’s robata grill for a nice treat. Ozumo: multiple locations
- Blowfish Sushi – Blowfish pride themselves on having ‘sushi to die for;’ this statement is completely true. Presentation is what makes Blowfish Sushi one of our 10 best Japanese restaurants; many of the entrees come out on a bed of dry ice. Blowfish Sushi:2170 Bryant Street, San Francisco, CA 94110. (415) 285-3848.
- Ariake Japanese Restaurant – Probably the least expensive option on our 10 best Japanese restaurants list, Ariake offers an exceptional selection of Japanese fare. If you’re looking for something different, try the "I Love You" roll. Ariake may be low on price, but not on taste. Ariake Japanese Restaurant: 5041 Geary Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94118. (415) 221-6210.
- Koo – Billed as Japanese fusion cuisine, Koo offers a unique selection of entrees. This is an excellent option for groups looking to try something different; many of the menu items are meant to be shared. Koo: 408 Irving Street, San Francisco, CA 94122. (415) 731-7077.
- Kappou Gomi – If you’re in outer Richmond, Kappou Gomi is a great option. The eel is especially tasty here. Between the size of the rolls and the taste, you’ll definitely want to order more than you’re accustomed to. Kappou Gomi: 5524 Geary Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94121. (415) 221-5353.
- Eiji – Eiji’s mochi is what puts it on our 10 best Japanese restaurants in San Francisco list. While the rolls are exceptional, people line up around the block to have a bite of Eiji’s heavenly mochi. Eiji: 317 Sanchez Street, San Francisco, CA 94114. (415) 558-8149.
- Yama Sho – Yama Sho is not only a great Japanese restaurant, it’s one of the best karaoke bars in San Francisco. While the prices are a little steep, the quality is excellent. Yama Sho:1161 Post Street, San Francisco, CA 94109. (415) 346-2222.
- Kiss Seafood – Kiss rounds out or list 10 best Japanese restaurants in San Francisco. Serving superb Japanese fare in an intimate setting, Kiss is the ideal date restaurant. Seafood: 1700 Laguna Street, San Francisco, CA 94115. (415) 474-2866.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."