Seattle offers some for the finest cuisine on the west coast, so finding the ten best Japanese restaurants in Seattle was not an issue, in fact there are many more than just ten. With a little work, the ten best Japanese restaurants was created with menu, ambiance and traditional values to com-up with just ten of the finest.
Tradition is a big deal when it comes to Japanese restaurants, in the food preparation, delivery and over all make up of the restaurant. Below you will find ten of the best Japanese restaurants in Seattle.
- Kisaku Sushi Restaurant is an elegant restaurant with a traditional sushi bar. Highly acclaimed menu with traditional offerings and a devout staff to serve you makes for a great evening out. Consider the barbecued eel as a change from the ordinary. Kisaku Sushi Restaurant: 2101 N 55th St., Seattle, Washington 98103.
- Mashiko Japanese Restaurantoffers fine dining and an interesting and fun staff. The food is traditional Japanese with a few chef added surprises. You can tune in anytime by viewing their live webcam, a fun oddity. This is a very enjoyable hot spot, you really need to sit down and enjoy the food and ambiance for the full effect and fun! Mashiko Japanese Restaurant: 4725 California Ave.,Seattle, Washington 98116.
- BushGardensoffers the best in fare for tempura and donburi in traditional and private Tatami rooms. The menu opens further to tasty treats such as sushi and udon. Bush Gardens makes for a great family environment or a place to gather with friends and coworkers after a day at work. Bush Gardens: 614 Maynard Avenue S. Seattle, Washington 98104.
- Hiroshi’s Restaurantboasts live music and a long time Seattle tradition of fine sushi and Japanese cuisine. While there please try the signature Gyoza, it is fantastic and a deep Japanese traditional dish, not offered in most places. Hiroshi’s Restaurant 2501 Eastlake Ave E, #C, Seattle, Washington 98102.
- Saito’s Japanese Café & Baroffers over forty traditional sake and sake cocktails, Seattle’s largest such collection. This is a lively and open environment with the chef’s in the open preparing their dishes and the authentic Japanese banter is fun and entertaining, they serve great sushi too! Saito’s Japanese Café & Bar 2120 2nd Ave, Seattle, Washington 98121.
- I Love Sushiis perhaps seattle’s best contemporary sushi bar and yes, the name says it all. I have to admit that some of the names for Japanese restaurants take little imagination but what the lack there they more than make up for in their menu. Wonderful selection and unbeatable fresh flavor makes this a solid choice. I Love Sushi: 1001 Fairview Ave N, Seattle, Washington 98109.
- Wasabi Bistrois a modern Japanese restaurant that prides itself on contemporary spin on tradition and the utmost privacy for their diners. The menu is a little scant but the fare is delectable and well worth the trip. A special experience for a special occasion, this restaurant delivers. Wasabi Bistro: 2311 Second Ave., Seattle, Washington 98121.
- Nasai Teriyakioffers over the plate large portions of Japanese tradition favorite, teriyaki. Wonderful staff to cater to your needs and the cost is more than reasonable. This is Seattle’s best teriyaki restaurant with nearly ten years of service. Nasai Teriyaki:5025 25th Ave., NE # 5025 Seattle, Washington 98105.
- Umi Sake House and Loungeoffers lovely prepared sushi fare to go along with the rice sake, boasting traditional seating arrangement and some of the best sashimi and rolls in town. Great setting with superior service makes this a place to hit when in Seattle. Umi Sake House and Lounge: 2230 First Ave., Seattle, Washington 98121.
- Maneki Restaurantis a neighborhood restaurant where everyone wears a smile and a welcome. Offering a full menu of sushi, sashimi and traditional dishes, including hijiki, which is a customary dish of brown seaweed rich in vitamins and minerals. Maneki Restaurant: 304 6th Ave., S, Seattle, Washington98104.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.