What exactly are the 10 best Jay-Z "The Blueprint" quotes, from the first installment from his trilogy of "The Blueprint" albums? With Jay-Z's wit and diverse world-view, choosing just 10 quotes from "The Blueprint" is the real problem. So after careful consideration, here comes the top 10 Jay-Z quotes from the first volume of "The Blueprint".
- The number quote from "The Blueprint", and most memorable moment, is when Jay-Z says: "A wise man told me don't argue with fools, cause people from a distance can't tell who is who". This quote from "Takeover" finds Jay-Z offering this valuable advice amid verbal warfare: being above ignorance is the best way to not become cursed by it.
- On "Never Change" , Jay-Z addresses loyalty with this quote: "Plead the fifth when it comes to the fam, I'm like a dog – I never speak, but I understand". Jay-Z effortlessly provides another intricate idea in layman's terms for anyone to understand.
- With "Hola' Hovito", Jay-Z enters familiar territory – reminding other rappers of their inferiority. This quote absorbs all the light from the brightest superstar: "Yeah you shining but the only thing you're leaving out, you're a candle in the sun – that shit don't even out".
- Speaking of familiar territory, the "Girls, Girls, Girls" remix says it all with it's title. Jay-Z teaches the opposite sex a course in intimacy with this quote: "She call me professor, say daddy come and test her, so she could fail on purpose and repeat the semester".
- On "Breath Easy" (Lyrical Exercise) this quote informs competition on why their performance is out of shape: "Y'all ain't real, that's y'all Achilles Heel, same routine when you see me you know the drill". In other words – know your own strength, or lack thereof, before recording any song.
- The message is don't settle for any compromise with this quote from "Izzo"(H.O.V.A.): "Industry shady it need to be taken over, label owners hate me I'm raising the status quo up". Being a leader will always be in style.
- Jay-Z's anti-hate quote from "Heart of the City" mixes cleverness with common sense. When he says: "Yung'uns ice-grilling me, oh – you not feeling me? Fine, it cost you nothing – pay me no mind" it makes you realize that your energy could be put to better use focusing on something you do like if his music is for you.
- Once again we find another interesting quote on the song "Takeover". Jay-Z's advice to his antagonists is summed up with this statement: "Do not bark up that tree, that tree will fall on you, I don't know why your advisors ain't forewarn you"
- Jay-Z's street perspective is in high-definition resolution with this quote from "Izzo (H.O.V.A.)": "I seen hoop dreams deflate like a true fiend's weight, To try and to fail, the two things I hate". Apparently, obstacles are not an issue – just a temporary challenge.
- On "U Don't Know" Jay-Z defines the strengths of the business savvy with blatant confidence. When he says: "I sell ice in the winter, I sell fire in hell, I am a hustler baby, I'll sell water to a well" you want to sign up for an internship immediately.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.