Due to his achievements in both artistic and business endeavors, many people are interested in the 10 best Jay Z quotes on success. No matter if you listen to his music or his interviews, it is possible to catch a glimpse of the habits and strategies that propelled Jay to the top. Here are the best Jay Z quotes on success.
- “I wish you health. I wish you wheels. I wish you wealth. I wish you insight so you could see for yourself.” "American Dreamin’" on the "American Gangster" album. Jay encourages others to attain his level of success.
- “Mazel tov, it's a celebration bitches. L'Chaim. I wish for you a hundred years of success but it's my time.” "Roc Boys (And The Winner Is)" on the "American Gangster" album. In this radio hit, Jay Z wishes other rappers the best of luck but cautions them it won't matter–it's his time to shine.
- “What do I think of success? It sucks. Too much stress.” "Success" on the "American Gangster" album. In this historic duet with Nas, Jay Z gives us the downside of success.
- “I'm not a businessman; I'm a business, man! Let me handle my business, damn.” "Diamonds (Remix)". Jay-Z steals the show from Kanye West on this remix where he declares his iconic brand status.
- "People respect success. They respect big. They don't even have to like your music. If you're big enough, people are drawn to you." [in an interview with Men’s Health]. If you were wondering what Jay's thoughts are on success away from the microphone now you know.
- “I’m on the practice field running two a day so I don’t drop the ball when it’s threw my way.” "Off that [feat. Drake]" "Blueprint 3". Jigga advocates being prepared for opportunity when it knocks.
- "Never forget those true things that you stick to, your basic things that make you successful." [in an interview with Forbes]. When Forbes magazine interviewed Jay Z he offered some insight into his own success.
- "I gotta keep it real. It’s gonna take seven movies by Will. Seven movies at 20 mil and you’re still ten short from what I did with one deal. Don’t compare me to nobody. I’d rather not be mentioned. I’m offended. Unless you’re talking Sinatra, James Dean. Or John Lennon. Or Jimi Hendrix. I’m just a rock star bitch.” "Blow the Whistle" Jay Z brags about his successful career as a recording artist and how much money his sales generate.
- “Most kings get their head cut off.” "Most Kingz [feat. Chris Martin]". This gem of a song from Jay Z is all about the price of fame and success.
- “Ask Michael. See Martin; see Malcolm; see Biggie; see Pac. See success and its outcome. See Jesus; see Judas; see Caesar; see Brutus. See success is like suicide.” "Most Kingz [feat. Chris Martin ]". Jay Z gives a list of very success people and warns us against the backlash of success.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
10 Reasons Your Wife Is Unhappy in Your Marriage
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.