When creating a list of the 10 best Jewish actors, Adam Sandler does a great job in his song, "The Hanukkah Song." Here is a not-so-amusing, but still informative, list of the 10 best Jewish actors.
- Adam Sandler. Obviously, otherwise he wouldn't have written "The Hanukkah Song." Sandler is best known for his comedic roles such as, "Big Daddy" and "The Wedding Singer." He loves to poke fun at his own Jewish religion.
- Sean Penn. This Jewish actor has played many different roles and whether they were dramas or comedies, he has nailed them all. He's so good he even won two Oscars for his roles in "Mystic River" and "Milk.
- Adrien Brody. Adrien Brody embraced his religion and played a Jewish musician in "The Pianist." This role won him an Oscar and proved he was an exceptional actor. He has continued to make influential movies.
- Hank Azaria. Whether playing a gay Latin butler or a vengeful Egyptian, Hank Azaria is one of the best Jewish actors. His ability to play silly roles and keep viewers laughing is why he deserves a place on this list.
- Jeremy Piven. Although best known for his role in the TV show "Entourage," Jeremy Piven has been plenty of movies and TV shows. He manages steal scenes in everything he's done because of his charismatic voice and presence.
- Jeff Goldblum. Like Jeremy Piven, Jeff Goldblum is a scene-stealer. His voice and presence stand out among the rest, making him an actor impossible to not love. He has stolen the spotlight in movies like "Jurassic Park" and "Independence Day".
- Ben Stiller. Funny man Ben Stiller is one of the 10 best Jewish actors because of how he makes everyone laugh. He's been in many comedies, all of them goofy and silly, but he's most loved for his roles in the "Meet the Parents" series and the "Night at the Museum" films.
- Mandy Patinkin. Despite his "perfect" Spanish accent as Inigo Montoya in "The Princess Bride," Mandy Patinkin is an American Jewish boy, and one of the best Jewish actors on this list. Not only can he act, but he sings, too, having performed on stage for many years.
- Joseph Gordon Levitt. Mostly remembered for his childhood roles in "Angels in the Outfield" and the TV show "3rd Rock from the Sun," this Jewish actor broke through with his leading role in the hit "(500) Days of Summer."
- Dustin Hoffman. Another Oscar winning Jewish actor. Dustin Hoffman won Oscars for his roles in "Rain Man" and "Kramer vs. Kramer." He has also been in many other loved movies and has a talent for both comedy and drama.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...
How to End Awkward Handshakes
A short illustrated history of when to use what.
The Modern Gentleman’s Guide to Casual Sex
Studies show your fling has an assumption about how things will go. Prove them wrong.