Here are the 10 best "Juno" quotes. Released in the year 2007, the movie "Juno" became a big hit. Juno, a junior in high school, faces an unplanned pregnancy and makes a very unusual decision regarding her unborn baby. There are several memorable quotes from this quirky movie, here are the best.
- “You should've gone to China, you know, 'cause I hear they give away babies like free iPods. You know, they pretty much just put them in those t-shirt guns and shoot them out at sporting events.” This quote comes from Juno who says this to the couple expected to adopt her unborn child. Needless to say, after this bizarre quote the couple shoots Juno a strange look.
- After finally becoming a couple, Juno had this to say about her new boyfriend: “As far as boyfriends go, Paulie Bleeker is totally boss. He is the cheese to my macaroni. And, I know that people are supposed to fall in love before they reproduce, but… I guess normalcy isn't really our style.”
- ”Next time I see that Bleeker kid I'm going to punch him in the wiener.” Mr. MacGuff had this to say after first hearing that his daughter, Juno, was pregnant. Juno’s father took the news rather well and fortunately for Bleeker, never did follow through with his threat.
- “Uhhh, I hate it when adults use the term "sexually active." What does it even mean? Am I gonna like deactivate some day or is it a permanent state of being?” Another memorable quote that came from Juno herself. After being asked a certain question by the abortion clinic’s desk clerk, Juno finds herself questioning the term “sexually active.”
- Juno MacGuff: “I'm pregnant.” Paulie Bleeker: “What should we do?” Juno MacGuff: “Well, I should just… I was thinking I'd just nip it in the bud before it gets worse. Because they were talking about in health class how pregnancy… It can often lead to an infant.” Paulie Bleeker: “Typically, yeah. Yeah that's what happens when our mothers and teachers get pregnant.” This quote came from a conversation between Juno and Bleeker. Bleeker, dressed in his running uniform, finds out for the first time that his one night stand with his best friend lead to something a little bit more.
- "That ain't no etch-a-sketch. This is one doodle that can't be un-did, homeskillet." This quote comes from a cashier named Rollo. He says this after he selling Juno numerous pregnancy tests that all read positive.
- Speaking about her mother, Juno had this to say: “Oh, and she inexplicably mails me a cactus every Valentine's Day. And I'm like, ‘Thanks a heap coyote ugly. This cactus-gram stings even worse than your abandonment.’” It’s quite obvious that the mother-daughter relationship isn’t going to well between Juno and her mom, but Juno finds a way to make even the worst of situations produce a laugh or two.
- “You should try talking to it. 'Cause, like, supposedly they can hear you even though it's all, like, ten-thousand leagues under the sea.” This was said by Juno. While shopping at the mall with her friend, Juno happened to spot the future adoptive mother of her unborn baby, Vanessa. Vanessa asks to touch Juno’s belly and Juno encourages her to also talk to the baby.
- “When I see them all running like that, with their things bouncing around in their shorts, I always picture them naked, even if I don't want to. All i see is pork swords.” Juno’s best friend, Bleeker, is on the school’s cross country team. Their uniforms tend to show off a little more than great running legs.
- “Bleeker's mom was possibly attractive once, but now she looks like a Hobbit. You know, the fat one, that was in the Goonies.” Bleeker’s mother and Juno don’t seem to get along. Needless to say, Juno does not think highly of Bleeker’s mom and had this funny quote to say about her.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
21 Fantastic Facts About Ronda Rousey
This trivia’s like her fights: quick and jarring.
21 Hairstyles Women Love
Female experts reveal the ’dos that drive them wild.