The 10 best karaoke love songs range from fun duets for couples to sing to heartfelt ballads that might just win over that special someone. What all of these tunes on the list of ten best karaoke love songs have in common is that they are sincere in their affection, be it mocking and funny or truly passionate. Here they are, the ten best karaoke love songs to sing.
- "Paradise by the Dashboard Light" by Meat Loaf – This battle-of-the-sexes duet is a perfect first entry on our list of the ten best karaoke love songs. Many a couple have sung this song after having a few too many, and it's always charming.
- "I Get a Kick Out of You" by Frank Sinatra – Though Old Blue Eyes could make any song sound amazing, this tune is actually not too hard to sing range-wise, making it a good karaoke song. It is also funny and heartfelt, making it perfect for our list of the ten best karaoke love songs.
- "I Got You Babe" by Sonny and Cher – Another duet that's easy to sing, this one is tough to mess up. Even if you can't sing on key, it'll sound good—after all, Sonny couldn't hit a note to save his life.
- "Brand New Key" by Melanie – This silly-sounding song is actually quite flirtatious. It is a distinctive choice for a girl to sing, earning its spot on our list of the ten best karaoke love songs.
- "When a Man Loves a Woman" by Percy Sledge – You have to be able to sing to pull this one off, but if you can, good for you. This classic is definitely one of the best karaoke love songs for a guy to sing to a girl.
- "Can't Help Falling in Love With You" by Elvis Presley – Another classic, this one will make any girl's heart melt. Especially if, since you're singing karaoke, she's had a few too many.
- "Can't Get Enough of Your Love" by Barry White – A fun choice, this silly, sexy classic is easily one of the ten best karaoke love songs. Barry White's voice is often imitated, never duplicated, but it's best to try duplicating it in a bar full of people.
- "Cruisin'" by Huey Lewis and Gwyneth Paltrow – A duet from a movie about singing karaoke, "Duets," this one works on a number of levels. If Gwyneth can hit those notes, so can your girl.
- "Kiss From a Rose" by Seal – This overwrought ballad is a perfect karaoke love song because you can pour your whole drunken heart into it and at the very least everyone will be entertained. Dee on "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" definitely finds it a favorite.
- "Maggie May" by Rod Stewart – If you're dating an older woman, this might be the perfect song for you. It's also the capper to our list of the ten best karaoke love songs.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?