10 Best Kayaking Paddles
Are you looking for a list of the 10 best kayaking paddles? Here are some paddles that are durable and meet various functionality requirements. Whether you are a calm water kayaker or like to brave the most extreme rapids, you should find something on this list to meet your needs.
- The Werner Camano paddle is the Rolls Royce of paddles. This lightweight, carbon and fiberglass blend paddle has an improved ferrule system that allows for feathering adjustment for various waters. They have drip rings to help keep hands and laps dry. Its two piece design also makes it easy to break down and transport.
- Werner Kalliste Carbon paddles are also in the luxury line. It has an extremely lightweight carbon fiber shaft offers flexibility to increase paddling comfort. It offers flutter-free strokes that reduce fatigue as well.
- Werner Kalliste Bent-Shaft Carbon paddles takes things a step further. The bent shaft naturally aligns wrists, providing immediate comfort and reducing strain. This paddle has a special grip area that fits the natural contour of your hand increases the overall control of the stroke.
- Werner Skagit CF IM paddles are more affordable but still offer quality. The top-quality carbon-fiber shaft creates a durable, lightweight and well-balanced paddle that reduces the swing weight to reduce fatigue on long trips. The design is optimal for low angle paddling styles.
- Werner Tybee Fiberglass paddles are easier on the wallet than the previously mentioned styles, but still perform well. With its high-angle blade, fiberglass construction and lightweight design, the Werner Tybee is aggressive on the water. The blade shape helps reduce torque, allowing the paddle to pull smoothly through the water and reducing the need to grip it tighter.
- Aqua-Bound Sting Ray Carbon paddles are versatile. The long carbon-composite blades offer ample power with low resistance and smooth strokes. The versatile performance is ideal for most paddling adventures. These paddles are very strong but light in the hand.
- Aqua-Bound Sting Ray Four-Piece paddles are superior all-purpose paddles. This aluminum shaft paddle excels at all types of kayaking, from recreational to touring expeditions. The four-piece construction makes this paddle easy to store and travel with. Excellent back-up paddle.
- Aqua-Bound Manta Ray paddles are designed for power. It is designed for the high-angle paddling style. The paddle's broad blades supply huge bite and power for athletic touring, workout paddling and racing.
- Bending Branches Whisper paddles are perfect for the beginning kayaker. It is designed to be an entry-level model that incorporates many of the features usually found only on more advanced models. It is a tough, durable and functional, but most importantly, an affordable paddle for the beginner.
- Carlyle Magic Nylon paddles are solid and affordable. These are the perfect paddles for the beginner. They are durable and won't break the bank. They are constructed with aluminum shafts and fiberglass reinforced nylon blades. They also break down easily for storage and travel.