Curious about the 10 best Korean restaurants in Manhattan? You don’t have to go to Brooklyn to find good Korean food; the best Korean restaurants are all in Manhattan.
- B-Bap Fusion Rice Bar. A delicious and healthy fast food alternative. B-Bap Fusion Rice Bar: 830 Ninth Ave., New York, NY 10019.
- Chom Chom. Chom Chom is probably the best Korean restaurant on the Upper West Side of Manhattan. Chom Chom: 40 West 56th St., New York, NY 10019.
- Woo Lae Oak. If you happen to find yourself in the West Village, pay a visit to this location, one of the best Korean restaurants in downtown Manhattan. Woo Lae Oak: 148 Mercer St., New York, NY 10012.
- Momofuku. This East Village institution is one of Manhattan’s best Korean restaurants. Momofuku: 207 2nd Ave., New York, NY 10003.
- Bann. "New York Magazine" and other publications have declared Bann to be one of the best Korean restaurants in town. Bann: 350 W 50th St., New York, NY 10019.
- Woorijip. Super hip, trendy and with an extensive menu of delicious Korean specialties. Woorijip: 12 W 32nd St., New York, NY 10001.
- Kum Gang San. This is the best Korean restaurant for Korean barbeque you’ll find in Manhattan. Kum Gang San: 49 W 32nd St., New York, NY 10001.
- Cho Dang Gol. Perhaps the best kimchi in all of New York City. Cho Dang Gol: 55 W 35th St., New York, NY 10001.
- Natural Tofu. As its name suggests, vegetarians will find solace at this midtown Korean restaurant. Natural Tofu: 34 W 32nd St., New York, NY 10001.
- Kang Suh Restaurant. This is probably the best Korean restaurant in Manhattan’s garment district. Kang Suh Restaurant: 1250 Broadway, New York, NY 10001.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Types of Tattoos Worth the Newfound Health Risks
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.