Curious about the 10 best Korean restaurants in Manhattan? You don’t have to go to Brooklyn to find good Korean food; the best Korean restaurants are all in Manhattan.
- B-Bap Fusion Rice Bar. A delicious and healthy fast food alternative. B-Bap Fusion Rice Bar: 830 Ninth Ave., New York, NY 10019.
- Chom Chom. Chom Chom is probably the best Korean restaurant on the Upper West Side of Manhattan. Chom Chom: 40 West 56th St., New York, NY 10019.
- Woo Lae Oak. If you happen to find yourself in the West Village, pay a visit to this location, one of the best Korean restaurants in downtown Manhattan. Woo Lae Oak: 148 Mercer St., New York, NY 10012.
- Momofuku. This East Village institution is one of Manhattan’s best Korean restaurants. Momofuku: 207 2nd Ave., New York, NY 10003.
- Bann. "New York Magazine" and other publications have declared Bann to be one of the best Korean restaurants in town. Bann: 350 W 50th St., New York, NY 10019.
- Woorijip. Super hip, trendy and with an extensive menu of delicious Korean specialties. Woorijip: 12 W 32nd St., New York, NY 10001.
- Kum Gang San. This is the best Korean restaurant for Korean barbeque you’ll find in Manhattan. Kum Gang San: 49 W 32nd St., New York, NY 10001.
- Cho Dang Gol. Perhaps the best kimchi in all of New York City. Cho Dang Gol: 55 W 35th St., New York, NY 10001.
- Natural Tofu. As its name suggests, vegetarians will find solace at this midtown Korean restaurant. Natural Tofu: 34 W 32nd St., New York, NY 10001.
- Kang Suh Restaurant. This is probably the best Korean restaurant in Manhattan’s garment district. Kang Suh Restaurant: 1250 Broadway, New York, NY 10001.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?