Next time you visit Arizona, try these 10 best Korean restaurants in Phoenix. Don’t stay out in the heat when you can be dining in the comfort of an air conditioned restaurant. Sit back, relax and let us find the best dining in Phoenix for you.
- Table Top Grill and Sushi: The 10 best Korean restaurants begin at this great venue. They serve terrific Korean cuisine at moderate prices. You’ll also find pretty good sushi when you dine. Table Top serves beer and wine and the atmosphere is great for families. 4211 W Bethany Home Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85019. (602) 973-3188
- J.K. Sushi: This is another great place that offers both Korean and Japanese entrees. They don’t serve alcohol, but it’s a nice place for taking the kids. 751 E Bell Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85022. (602) 843-8882
- Takamatsu: A 10 best that features a menu of fantastic Korean and Japanese cuisine. The menu prices won’t set you back too much, and the food is prepared fresh. This one offers a full bar for patrons. 4214 W Dunlap Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85051.(623) 842-0400
- Fresco: A unique Korean ice cream shop that offers frozen treats on the menu. Try this one if you’re tired of the same old ice cream flavors. 2820 S. Alma School Rd #10,Chandler, AZ 85249. (480) 917-5911
- Seoul Jung: Seoul Jung stays open all year round. They’re one of the best Korean restaurants in the Phoenix area. Prices aren’t too high for a good meal. 10040 N 43rd Ave, #1-K, Glendale, AZ 85302. (623) 463-8000
- Chuhgajib Korean Restaurant: This is a crazy name for a restaurant, but fortunately the food isn’t. They offer Korean barbecue as well as other traditional entrees. The menu can get a little pricey, especially for the barbecue. 4920 W Thunderbird Rd Ste 117, Glendale, AZ 85306. (602) 298-0110
- Korean Restaurant: You’ll find fresh menu items at reasonable prices at Korean Restaurant. The atmosphere is friendly and comfortable with good authentic entrees. 1414 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85257. (480) 994-5995
- Hodori Restaurant: A mid-priced venue that features a full bar, good food and family atmosphere. They serve great Korean barbecue and seafood dishes. Check them out at 1116 S Dobson Rd, Mesa, AZ 85202. (480) 668-7979
- Chodang: This 10 best lacks fancy décor, but the food is spicy enough to keep you coming back. It serves very good entrees for less than most of the others on our list. 501 N Arizona Ave, Chandler, AZ 85225.(480) 855-7712
- Red Kimchi Korean Restaurant: Enjoy a fine dining experience at this fantastic venue. You’ll find seafood, traditional Korean dishes and barbecue on the extensive menu. 1414 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85257. (480) 994-5995
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …