Looking for the 10 best kosher restaurants Chicago can offer to you? Just because you wish to eat kosher meals doesn't mean you ’t have to suffer and eat at home every night. Not that eating a home prepared meal is suffering, but you just have to get out sometimes and have a great meal prepared by a professional. It just adds a bit more to the taste and the entire experience. Most of the thrill of going out and tasting those meals you love that you just can’t prepare yourself. If you are seeking the best kosher restaurants in Chicago, there are quite a few to choose from.
- Shallots. This is a great addition to the best kosher restaurants in Chicago, featuring a great variety of fine dining Mediterranean cuisine. You will have such a fine time at this restaurant, with full accommodation to your kosher diet. 2324 N. Clark St., Chicago, IL 60614.
- Great Chicago Food and Beverage Co. With full CRC kosher certification, you will enjoy this one of the best kosher restaurants in Chicago. You will get a great selection of fast food and great American favorites for a great price. 3149 W. Devon Ave., Chicago, IL, 60659.
- Jerusalem Kosher Restaurant. For the best kosher restaurants in Chicago, there really are no limits. This is a great Israeli pizza house that offers many different diet accommodations, such as vegetation as well as kosher. 3014 W. Devon Ave., Chicago, IL 60659.
- Mi Tsu Yun. Just because you are looking for the best kosher restaurants in Chicago doesn’t mean you want to miss out on cultural dining. With great Chinese cuisine that has CRC kosher certification this is a great place to go for a great kosher meal. 3010 W. Devon Ave., Chicago, IL 60659.
- Tel Aviv Kosher Pizza & Dairy Restaurant. With great Mexican/Israeli cooking and delicious baked pizzas, you will fall in love with this one of the best kosher restaurants in Chicago. This is a great place to go if you are looking for a bit of something different. 6349 N. California, Chicago, IL 60659.
- Tu Do Restaurant. This is a great Thai restaurant that also holds CRC kosher certification. This restaurant offers a great atmosphere and traditionally brilliant meals that will please any kosher pallet. 3320 W. Dempster Skokie, IL 60076Phone
- Morgan Harbor Grill. Getting to the most intimate of the best kosher restaurants in Chicago, this is a great choice for any special dinner. The kosher dish variety is quite large and magnificent with many meals that will please any tastes. The price is a bit more than other restaurants, but the value is quite priceless. 1948 W. Devon Ave., Chicago, IL 60659.
- Now We’re Cookin Grill. This is a great spot when you are looking for the best kosher restaurants in Chicago. This restaurant not only features simple indoor and outdoor seating, but a full catering and take-out service as well, and for a great price too. 710 Central Ave., Highland Park, IL 60035.
- MetroKlub. This is a great small lunch-only kosher restaurant that offers a great feel during that lunch. Within the Crowne Plaza Chicago Metro, you will receive your meals prepared in a separate kosher kitchen that is highly monitored by Midwest Kosher. 733 W. Madison St., Chicago, IL 60661.
- Taboun Grill. For the most in authentic kosher Israeli cuisine, focusing mainly on only the best select cuts of prime, aged beef. This is one of the best kosher restaurants in Chicago that you can find for such great meat. 6339 N. California Ave., Chicago, IL 60659.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!