10 Best Kosher Restaurants In NYC
New York is a famously culturally diverse place, with some of the best restaurants in the world – including these, the best kosher restaurants in NYC.
- Caravan of Dreams. Not only is it kosher, it’s delicious and healthy. Everything is certified organic and vegan at this East Village restaurant, which tops our list of the best kosher restaurants in NYC. Caravan of Dreams, 405 E. 6th St., New York, NY10009
- Bourekas Bachar. Kosher fans of brick oven pizza flock in droves to this legendary place, which is one of the best kosher restaurants in Flushing you’re likely to find. Bourekas Bachar, 149-09 Union Turnpike, Flushing, NY11367.
- Ben’s Best Kosher Delicatessen. If you’re looking for a quality old-fashioned kosher deli, this is the place to go if you happen to find yourself in Queens. Ben’s Best Kosher Delicatessen,9640 Queens Blvd., Queens, NY11374
- Café Blossom. Diners can enjoy a guilt-free meal at this healthy, organic, vegetarian place, which is also the best kosher restaurant in NYC’s Upper West Side. Café Blossom, 466 Columbus Ave., New York, NY10024
- Taim. Run by Israelis, this is hands-down the best kosher restaurant in NYC for delicious and authentic falafel. Taim, 222 Waverly Pl, New York, NY10014
- Basil. This is the best kosher restaurant in Brooklyn’s Crown Heights neighborhood for pizza and rich, tasty desserts. Basil, 270 Kingston Avenue, Brooklyn, NY11213
- Second Avenue Deli. The Second Avenue Deli is legendary for its pastrami sandwiches. Second Avenue Deli, 162 E 33rd St., New York, NY10016
- Golden’s Deli. Out on Staten Island, this kosher institution has been serving up filling meals for years, and the décor is fun, too – they have an entire subway car inside the restaurant! Golden’s Deli, 2845 Richmond Ave, Staten Island, NY10314
- Dakshin Glatt Kosher Indian Bistro. All of your favorite spicy Indian dishes served kosher style! Dakshin Glatt Kosher Indian Bistro1154 1st Ave, New York, NY10065
- Skyview Glatt Kosher. This is the only kosher steakhouse you’ll find in the Bronx. Skyview Glatt Kosher, 5665 Riverdale Ave, Bronx, NY10471
Posted on: Nov. 21, 2010