If you’re heading out to the San Francisco Bay area and are searching for the best kosher restaurants don't fear, this list has you covered!
- Shangri-La Chinese Vegetarian. With its 100 percent kosher, 99 percent vegan menu, Shangri-La gets the vote for the best kosher restaurant in San Francisco. Shangri-La Chinese Vegetarian, 2026 Irving St, San Francisco, CA 94122.
- Café on the Square. The Contemporary Jewish Museum’s in-house café offers tantalizing takes on Jewish favorites. Café on the Square, 736 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94103.
- Sabra Grill. Sabra Grill specializes in Israeli and Mediterranean cuisines. Sabra Grill,419 Grant Ave, San Francisco, CA 94108.
- Amba. This Oakland hotspot is recommended for its falafel. Amba, 6464 Moraga Avenue, Montclair Village, Oakland, CA 94611.
- Tel Aviv Kosher Meats Deli & Restaurant. One of the best kosher restaurant and food shops in San Francisco. The knishes are highly recommended. Tel Aviv Kosher Meats Deli & Restaurant, 2495 Irving St, San Francisco, CA 94122.
- Mac’s Kosher Style Deli. If you happen to be in Santa Rosa around lunchtime, stop by Mac’s for a sandwich. Mac’s Kosher Style Deli, 630 4th St., Santa Rosa, CA 95404.
- Holy Land. With its flavorful Mediterranean dishes, Holy Land is simply the best kosher restaurant in Oakland. Holy Land, 677 Rand Ave, Oakland, CA 94610.
- Kitchen Table. The Kitchen Table specializes in kosher Californian cuisine. It cures all its own pastrami and corned beef on the premises. Kitchen Table, 142 Castro St., Mountain View, CA 94041.
- Sophia Café. Sophia Café is the best kosher restaurant in the San Francisco Bay area for lovers of Middle Eastern cuisine. Sophia Café, 1247 Solano Ave, Albany, CA 94706.
- House of Bagels. This is the best kosher restaurant in San Francisco for bagels, and has been family-owned and operated since the '60s. House of Bagels, 5030 Geary Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94118.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …