To be considered one of the 10 best lager beers, the taste should be smooth and light. A heavy bitter beer is also good, but can be filling and overpowering. When your in the mood for a crisp refreshing drink try one of these.
- Budweiser is the top selling and tasting lager beers. It has a smooth crisp flavor and is not too filling. Budweiser goes well with food, especially pizza and chicken wings, but can also be enjoyed by itself. Overall it is an excellent choice of lager.
- Yuengling Lager is one of the best lager beers. It is full flavored and slightly strong for a lager, but is smooth and not filling. This winning combination makes for an excellent choice of beer.
- Pabst Blue Ribbon is one of the oldest and best lager beers in America. It has a refreshing, light taste and goes down smooth. It is not filling and is a great addition to any meal.
- Sam Adams is an excellent lager beer that is full flavored and smooth. Any Sam Adams lager flavor will compliment your meal and you mood. Be sure to try them all.
- Harp is one of the best selling lager beers in the world. It is also one of the best tasting. Made by the same company as Guinness, this Irish beer has a slightly strong flavor that is sure to satisfy any appetite.
- Molson, made in Canada, is a deliciously refreshing lager beer. It is a lighter tasting beer with a slight bitter after taste. A top choice in Canada and the United States.
- Foster's is a great choice of lager that is light, refreshing and not filling. The only downside is that it has a slight watery taste.
- Amstel Light is a pale lager that has the taste of a full flavored beer. It has a strong taste, but does not fill you up. An excellent choice for a light drinker.
- Participation Lager, made from the Magic Hat Brewery, is an excellent tasting lager. It has a unique flavor with slight fruity undertones. This lager has a bad reputation of being a "girly" beer, but it is strong and tasty enough to satisfy even the manliest of men.
- Corona is a uniquely flavored lager beer. It has a touch of citrus which pairs well with a slice of lime. A strong, full flavored beer that is light enough to not fill you up. Corona is a great choice of beer on a hot day.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …