10 Best Lagers
The 10 best lagers all deserve a taste test. The average beer drinker has their favorite lager and backs it with a stout loyalty, but sometimes, something different needs it's shot in the limelight. All the lagers on this list are made from quality ingredients but are set apart by the brewing and extras in the recipe that make the difference.
- Samuel Adams Boston Lager. This highly decorated beer has won national taste tests. It's smooth taste and golden color put it at the top of the list of best lagers.
- Pabst Blue Ribbon. Brewed in Wisconsin, this beer is a national tradition in the United States. For it's legacy alone, Pabst Blue Ribbon makes the list of best lagers.
- Red Stripe. The only Jamaican beer on the list of best lagers. The bitter taste and strange bottle make this one recognizable to beer lovers.
- Michelob Amber Bach. A dark beer, this entry makes the list of best lagers. Amber Bach is only one of multiple flavors offered by the Michelob line.
- Labatt. Originally brewed in London, Labatt makes the list of best lagers. Now a Canadian company, the beer is a sipping beer.
- Yeunling. The popular beer with the strange name makes the list of best lagers for it's particularly strong but smooth taste. Many people consider it a "light" option for it's non-filling effects.
- Corona. This Mexican brewed beer makes the list of best lagers. This one is typically served with a slice of lime.
- Stone Brewings Double Bastard. A strong name for a smooth beer, Double Bastard makes the list of best lagers. The beer is dated at the time of brewing like wine is for identification.
- Budweiser. The age-old German tradition brought to America by the Busch family. This every day drink makes the list of the best lagers.
- Miller High Life. Brewed by Miller in the United States, High Life is a clear and crisp lager. The golden color and lasting after taste place it on the list of best lagers.