Looking for the 10 best Las Vegas tasting menus? Tasting menus in Las Vegas are a great way to sample several menu items at once, without actually eating several meals. Like the tapas of Spain and the cicchetti of Venice, Las Vegas tasting menus are served on small plates, in small portions. This trend is perfect for guests who have a hard time deciding what they want because it almost allows visitors to order everything on the menu.
- Rosemary's Restaurant serves American cuisine with a strong French influence, drawing flavors from New Orleans and the deep south. Its tasting menu, one of the best in the city, has cold plates, hot plates and a selection of desserts. Menu items change seasonally.
- Fleur de Lys, a French-inspired steak house located in the Mandalay Bay hotel on the strip, offers two tasting menus; one with vegetarian cuisine and another with Chef Hubert Keller's signature dishes.
- Aureole by Charlie Palmer, also located at Mandalay Bay, offers both a parallel tasting menu and a small plates menu, so guests can choose whether they want an entire 3 course meal of tastes, or simply want to add a small plate to their meal, or nosh on something little at the lounge. One neat feature about the menu at Aureole is that wine pairings are included with each menu item.
- Nobhill Tavern offers one of the best tasting menus in Las Vegas. The menu by Chef Michael Mina serves classic American cocktails and modernized European tavern selections like Bangers and Mash or fish and chips. The tasting menu changes seasonally and comes with a cheese and sourdough fondue for the whole table, plus an appetizer, entree and dessert course.
- The Cafe at Bellagio offers a tasting menu with American Cafe classics, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- RM Seafood, by celebrity chef Rick Moonen was voted the best seafood restaurant in Las Vegas in 2009. This restaurant specializes in organically grown sustainable produce, and fresh-caught seafood from sustainable sources. The tasting menu allows guests to experiment with several varieties of seafood, in different preparations.
- The Foundation Room by House of Blues, is located the top of Mandalay Bay, overlooking the Las Vegas Strip. It offers a rich Mediterranean themed tasting menu in their tapas social dining room, with full cocktails.
- Alize is another sky-high restaurant, located at the top of The Palms Hotel. It offers both a 5 course and a 7 course Chef's Tasting Menu and is open for dinner 7 nights a week.
- Bartolotta Ristorante di Mare specializes in Italian coastal dishes, with a fantasy dining room made up of private tables surrounding a lush Mediterranean garden. It offers a few different Tasting menus, all served in the traditional Italian family style.
- The Eiffel Tower Restaurant, predictably, serves French food, but this menu has been artfully updated by Chef J Joho and features a diverse tasting menu featuring steaks, poultry and seafood dishes, plus desserts.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …