The top 10 last goodbye songs for when there’s nothing else left to say. Whether you’re saying goodbye to a friend, lover or an old life it’s not always easy to say your last goodbyes. Everyone has to move on from something eventually. Here’s a list of songs that can put your feelings into words.
- Shinedown – “Second Chance” This last goodbye song is about running away from home to live your dream. “Tell my mother, tell my father I’ve done the best I can. To make them realize, this is my life I hope they understand. I’m not angry, I’m just saying. Sometimes goodbye is a second chance.”
- A Fine Frenzy – “Almost Lover” Just when a relationship starts it is quickly ending before you even had a chance. “Goodbye my almost lover, goodbye my hopeless dreams. I’m trying to not think of you. Can’t you just let me be?”
- S Club 7 – “Say Goodbye” All good things must come to an end, even true love. “Sometimes goodbye, though it hurts in your heart is the only way for distancing. Sometimes goodbye, though it hurts is the only way now for you and me.”
- Kelly Clarkson – “Breakaway” At some point people grow and need a change of place. “I’ll spread my wings and I’ll learn how to fly. Though it’s not easy to tell you goodbye. I’ve gotta make a wish, take a chance, make a change and breakaway.”
- James Blunt – “Goodbye My Lover” Nothing hurts more than saying your last goodbyes to a long term relationship you thought would last. “Goodbye my lover, goodbye my friend. You have been the one, you have been the one for me.”
- Michelle Branch – “Goodbye to You” There will always be that one person that you want so badly but you know they are no good for you. “Goodbye to you, goodbye to everything that I knew. You were the one I loved. The one thing that I tried to hold onto.”
- Jackson 5 – “Never Can Say Goodbye” Break ups can create such a mess for the ones who weren’t ready to let go. “Tell me why, is it so. I don’t want to let you go. I never can say goodbye girl.”
- Boyz II Men – “It’s So Hard to Say Goodbye to Yesterday” Saying your last goodbye to a friend is never easy, especially when it’s for eternity. “I thought we’d get to see forever, but forever’s gone away. It’s so hard to say to say goodbye to yesterday.”
- Elton John – “Goodbye Yellow Brick Road” Sometimes it’s just not meant to be, no matter how hard you try to make it. “Goodbye yellow brick road, where the dog’s in society howl. You can’t plant me in your plant house. I’m going back to my plow.”
- Whitney Houston – “I Will Always Love You” The classic last goodbye song for letting go what you truly love. “I hope life treats you kind and I hope you have all you’ve dreamed of. I wish you joy, luck and happiness. But above all of this I’m wishing you love.”
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …