Here are the 10 best leave me alone songs. Relationships end; people get tired of their parents, and everyone, at one point or another, wants to be left alone. If you are feeling just this way, you might want to check out this list of songs.
- "50 Ways to Leave Your Lover" by Paul Simon. This song is the anthem for getting rid of a girl and being left alone. It is fun and clever and can even offer some ideas if you are looking for a way out of a relationship.
- "Cleanin' out My Closet" by Eminem. This rap is full of bitter anger over the mistreatment of a son by a mother. In no uncertain terms, Eminem makes it clear that his mother should leave him alone for good.
- "Irreplaceable" by Beyonce. "To the left. Everything you own in the box to the left." Translation: pack up your stuff and leave me alone! Beyonce tells this guy where to go and that he will never find someone as good as her again.
- "Two out of Three Ain't Bad" by Meatloaf. This song is a sad one that tells a story of a man who was hurt and can never have another healthy relationship because of it. "Baby we can talk all night, but that ain't getting us nowhere."
- "White Horse" by Taylor Swift. In this song, Swift has had enough of a guy she has done everything for but has done nothing but hurt her. She doesn't want to hear any more apologies and drives out of town leaving him "in [her] rearview mirror disappearing now."
- "Before He Cheats" by Carrie Underwood. She wants to be left alone; that is, right after she "[digs her] key into the side of his pretty little souped up 4-wheel drive." Don't mess with this girl!
- "You Ought to Know" by Alanis Morisette. This break up did not go well, and Morisette is letting him know what a mess she is since he left her alone. Like Underwood, the bitterness and resentment is tangible in this classic "leave me alone" song.
- "Twice as Hot" by Kid Rock. Pamela who? Kid Rock wants high maintenance women to take a hike. However, he doesn't want to be alone per se, because now that he has found "someone new who treats me better," he is ready to move on and be left alone only by a certain type of woman.
- "Leave Me Alone" by Michael Jackson. Even the king of pop wants to be left alone at times.
- "Paradise by the Dashboard Lights" by Meatlof. Yes, he makes the list twice. This classic narrative, tells the story of a man who will promise anything to reach the promised land, but unfortunately, once he gets there, he realizes that all he really wants is to be left alone. "So I'm praying for the end of time, so I can end my time with you."
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.