10 Best Lesbian Film Scenes
We are all about compiling the best of the best when it comes to movies and sexy clips so you’ll have to take us at our word when we say that we’ve found the 10 best lesbian film scenes there are to see. Accept no substitutes and renew your video membership. It’ll be worth it.
- Shannon Elizabeth in “Night of the Demons” It’s a somewhat brief lesbian scene, but still hot when “American Pie” beauty Elizabeth starts making out with a girl for no real reason, then turns into a demon and rips her lover’s top off. A strange film, but worth a peak.
- Eliza Dushku in “Soul Survivors” Fans of Joss Whedon were more than a little surprised when Dushku simulated a great lesbian scene with her costar, Angela Featherstone, in this otherwise bad horror movie. Looking like she’s ready for some angry sex, Dushku, who doesn’t appear nude herself, goes after Featherstone’s sweater puppies like there’s no tomorrow.
- Angelina Jolie in “Gia” There can simply not be a decent list of great lesbian film scenes without including something by Ms. Jolie; most notably the film that brought her to the attention of men and women everywhere. Playing the doomed fashion model Gia Carangi, Jolie’s lesbian scenes with “Lost” star Elizabeth Mitchell were some of the hottest scenes HBO had ever aired.
- Jessica Pare in “Lost and Delirious” Moviegoers remember her brief appearance in “Hot Tub Time Machine” best, (particularly her 34 DD’s splashing in the water), but Pare is also not afraid to share her gifts with girls too. She can be seen here in a great lesbian scene in the film where she makes out with Piper Pereabo.
- Peta Wilson in “Mercy” Wilson, the former star of the televised American remake of “Le Femme Nikita”, has been a lesbian icon for years, but she left very little to the imagination in this sexy thriller with Ellen Barkin. The best lesbian scene in the film is where she seduces Barkin into some tongue action in a bathroom.
- Gina Gershon in “Bound” Among fans of the film, this is considered one of the best lesbian scenes not only in the film, but in recent movie memory. The reason the seduction scene between Gershon and her lover, Jennifer Tilly, is so liked is that it was so realistic. There were no clichés or cheesy lines. Just two women who generally cared and were turned on by the other.
- Anne Heche in “Wild Side” This one is a little confusing. In real life, Heche had yet to date Ellen DeGeneres and then break up with her to marry a man, so this great lesbian scene in the film with the beautiful Joan Chen may be her doing some exploring. But if you’re going to explore with playing for the other side, I can’t think of a better partner.
- Charlize Theron in “Head in the Clouds” Period films don’t ordinarily make this kind of a list, but this one warrants an exception. Theron has a great lesbian scene in the film with Spanish hottie Penelope Cruz who gets its on in the bathtub. Not only is the scene fun and playful, but Theron also shows the world her luscious boobies.
- Natasha Lyonne in “But I’m a Cheerleader” Surprisingly, this film with some decent lesbian scenes features no nudity and isn’t a drama in any way. It’s a satire of American attitudes about sexuality and sexual preferences that still manage to turn the audience on, no matter which gender does the duty.
- Kelly McGillis in “The Monkey’s Mask” Real-life lesbian McGillis stars in this crime thriller about a private dick who is looking into the murder of a young girl. Unfortunately for her, the detective runs into McGillis and enjoys some of the best lesbian scenes in the film. The scene gets bonus points considering it was a hot cougar relationship as well.