If you have a Facebook page, here are the 10 best Lil' Wayne lyrics which can be used on your Facebook status. Facebook is one of the biggest and most popular social network site and every second a new status is updated. A Facebook status can express feelings, thoughts, mood, quotes and even lyrics from a favorite rapper such as Lil' Wayne.
- "Life is such a roller coaster, then it drops, but what should I scream for, this is my theme park"- Quite simply a great lyric which keeps it real about life, taken from Drake’s “Forever” track which also features Kanye West and Eminem. Life has its ups and downs like a rollercoaster, but there is no reason to scream or be scared because its life.
- “Man I got summer hating on me cause I’m hotter than the sun”– Taken from the song “Mr. Carter” featuring Jay-Z. This serves as a great Facebook status when faced with haters or current mood conveys a sense of confidence or arrogance.
- "Confidence is a stain they can't wipe off" – A great Facebook status taken from the song "Drop the World" featuring Eminem. When one is confident it’s hard to knock that confidence, as a Facebook status it conveys the confidence a person is feeling at the moment
- "Drag my name through the mud, I come out clean" – Facebook is a social site that can bring up a lot of gossip. This line is perfect as it’s taken from the song “Gossip” from Lil' Wayne's 2007 EP “The Lick”. This statement the lack of affect gossiping has on a person.
- “I been thru it all, the fails the falls, I’m like Niagara but I got right back up like Viagra” – You can't get any better than making a statement on Facebook about falling or failing but getting right back up. This lyric was taken from the song “Love Me Hate Me” off “The Leak” album.
- "The weatherman but I do not broadcast, I throw up more cash and change the forecast" – A lyric taken from the “Make it Rain” remix, which also features Fat Joe, R. Kelly, Rick Ross, T.I., Ace Mack, and Birdman. Lil' Wayne finds a metaphor to say that actions speak louder than words, this makes for a great Facebook status.
- "I don't like to stop. I believe when you stop, you die" –Taken from the recent song “Can’t Stop, Wont Stop” featuring Nicki Minaj, this Lil' Wayne lyric is made for Facebook and is for the go getter and hard working.
- “Take you off the bench, turn you to a starter” – Lil' Wayne is great at using metaphors in is lyrics and this one is just one of the many showing the poet within, which is why his lyrics make for great Facebook statuses. Taken from the Chris Brown song “I Can Transform Ya” which also features Swizz Beats, the lyric oozes with confidence using the game of basketball as a way to describe ones capabilities.
- "I got ice in my veins, blood in my eyes, hate in my heart, love in my mind"– Also taken from the song “Drop the World”. A great Facebook status to say how you are feeling indirectly to avoid all the nosey questions; whether the current feeling is; love, hate, anger or a combination of them all.
- “My word is my pride, the wisdom is weak, and that's word from the wise” – Another great lyric taken from “Drop the World” in which Lil' Wayne again shows his great word play. This serves as a great Facebook status because it speaks volume of what one stands for.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Speakeasy: Jonathan Banks
The Emmy-nominated Breaking Bad star talks Beverly Hills Cop, Wiseguy, sitcom work and his new flick with Danny Trejo, Bullet. Oh yeah, a few Mike Ehrma …