It is very hard to pick the 10 best Lil' Wayne songs for the simple reason, Lil’ Wayne has been making music ever since he was a teenager with his first solo album at age seventeen, and ten years later he is still going strong going. With so many hit records; it’s not going to be easy to narrow down the 10 best Lil’ Wayne songs. However whether you are new to Lil’ Wayne’s music, or you have been a fan of Lil’ Wayne when he was member of the highly successful group The Hot boys. The 10 best Lil’ Wayne songs will spans his career from the beginning to currently.
- "Keisha." From the album the "Block is Hot." This all of the Hot Boys getting it on with the same girl all in one night!
- "The Block is Hot." From the album "The Block is Hot." This is a young Lil’ Wayne at his best showing his lyrical skills.
- "Shine." From the album "Lights Out" Lil’ Wayne and the Hot Boys collaborate to a catchy Mannie Fresh beat, which was an instant classic.
"I Miss My Dawgs." From the album "Tha Carter." On this songs Lil’ Wayne was expressing his love for the group The Hot Boys which he was
- "One night Only." Untitled album. Lil’ Wayne does a remake of the Jennifer Hudson song from the movie "Dream Girls," a must hear.
- "A millie." - From the album "The Carter lll." A song with no chorus that became a hit.
- "You." From the album "Street Love" by Lloyd feat. Lil' Wayne. A smooth melody song that was number two on U.S billboard charts in 2006.
- "Lollipop." From the album "The Carter lll." A great song enough said about that.
- "Can't believe it." From the Album "Thr33 Ringz" by T Pain feat. Lil Wayne. A very unique song because of the use of audio tunes. Which makes a person's voice sound very high pitch.
- "Stunting like my Daddy." The album "Like Father Like Son." Fast beat, even faster lyrics best by far.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.