10 Best Long Distance Relationships Quotes
Looking to find the ten best long distance relationship quotes? Look no further. Listed below are the ten best long distance relationship quotes listed by various sources on the web, that are sure to romance the pants off of any long distance lover.
- “Absence is to love as wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small and kindles the great.” - Roger de Bussy-Rabutin. This is a great quote for lovers who have been apart for some time. It's a classic line for an long distance relationship.
- “Can miles truly separate you from friends? If you want to be with someone you love, are not you already there?” - Richard Bach. This long distance love quote is great for lovers who were friends before becoming lovers. Friendships form long before love does. Therefore it turns into love, no matter the distance, you can still talk to each other about anything.
- “Constant togetherness is fine, but only for Siamese twins.” - Victoria Billings. This is a great quote for long distance lovers who enjoy some time apart, and still function as one.
“Love is missing someone whenever you are apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you are close in heart.” - Kay Knudsen.
This quote is an amazing quote for texting or a sweet voice mail to your long distance lover. Basically, even though you are so far apart, you are not alone ever, because you have them in your heart.
- “In true love the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged.” -Hans Nouwens. This is another great quote to use in text messages or IMS when in a long distance relationship. It's truly heartfelt and not too long, but it gets the point across.
“That farewell kiss which resembles greeting, that last glance of love which becomes the sharpest pang of sorrow.” - George Eliot.
This long distance love quote is really suitable for lovers who meet every so often. This quote will linger from your last kiss together.
- “Here in my heart, that is where you will be; you will be with me, here in my heart. No distance can keep us apart, long as you are here in my heart.” - Diane Warren. Love is everything in a relationship, especially a long distance relationship. By keeping someone close to your heart and thinking of them while sending this quote to them through a message, voice mail, or even in a old fashion love note, you are letting them know you think about them while they are away.
- "If love cannot stand the test of time, then it has failed the test of love." - Bernard Byer. This long distance love quote is so true and so right in so many different ways. If long distance gets in the way of someone's feelings for someone, it wasn't truly love. Distance should never make a difference, if anything, the love should grow more.
"Where we love is home – home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts." - Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr. This is another amazing love quote for long distance relationships and can often define many couples relationship. Just because one lover left home doesn't mean that she/he doesn't miss home very much. This is great for couples who may be separated because of work locations and such.
- "Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness." - Albert Einstein. This is a very unique love quote, that is suitable for many long distance relationships in a different kind of way. You may be separated physically, but you don't have to be mentally.