The 10 best looking Asian women in America always find themselves the center of attention in one way or the other. Some of them are actresses, some are models, some are singers and some can do it all. When you start discussing the ten best looking Asian women in America, you are discussing some of the most exotic women in the world.
- Lucy Liu Lucy Liu was born in Queens, New York to parents that immigrated to the United States from their native Taiwan. She has appeared in some very successful television shows and movies including "Ally McBeal" (1997-2001) and "Charlie's Angels" (2000).
- Sandra Oh Sandra Oh was born in Canada to Korean parents. After appearing in some low-budget, but critically acclaimed, Canadian movies, Oh moved to the United States to star in the hit television series "Grey's Anatomy."
- Devon Aoki Devon Aoki deinfitely qualifies as one of the best looking Asian women in America. She started her career as a runway model for clients such as Chanel and Versace. She has appeared in such movies as "2 Fast 2 Furious" (2003) and "Sin City" (2005).
- Jamie Chung Jamie Chung started her road to becoming one of the best looking Asian women in America on reality television shows such as "The Real World: San Diego" (2004). She also appeared in the hit comedy "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry" (2007).
- Grace Park Grace Park has done a lot of acting work in the United States and Canada. One of her best known roles is as a humanoid Cylon on the "Battlestar Galactica" (2004-2009) series. She established herself as one of the best looking Asian women in America with her role in the movie "West 32nd" (2007).
- Maggie Q Maggie Q has been acting since 1996, but she came into the public eye when she landed the lead role in the American series "Nikita" (2010). One look at some of the costumes in "Nikita" will give you an idea as to why she is one of the best looking Asian women in America.
- Julia Nickson-Soul Most people know Julia Nickson-Soul from her role in "Rambo: First Blood Part II" (1985). She made a few appearances on the television series "Walker, Texas Ranger" (1993-2001). Her rugged approach to acting coupled with her soft-skin look make her one of the best looking Asian women in America.
- Brenda Song Brenda Song was born in 1988 and started her public career at very young age. At seven-years-old she was modeling and as she grew she became an actress, a director, a producer and an activist. She has definitely developed into one of the best looking Asian women in America.
- Michelle Wie Michelle Wie is the only professional athlete to make the list of the best looking Asian women in America. She is a professional golfer that made headlines in her early teenage years when she tried to compete with the men on the PGA tour.
- Linda Park Fans of the show "Star Trek: Enterprise" (2001-2005) will recognize Linda Park. She was born in South Korea and moved to the United States with her family at a young age. She is an actress, model and public speaker.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How to Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, master these skills. (Yes, several are car-related.)